FA Cup 2017/18

Dispossessed 20 times in the first half apparently. But United fans are happy with his first performance.

1 Like

Well he assisted two goals to be fair did he not? :eyes: I know it’s en vogue to knock the guy at every given opportunity now he’s left us but he still had a fairly decent debut

One assist.

Decent enough but not a man of the match performance

1 Like

I’m not knocking him at all, I think he’s a quality player who’ll be even better for United than he was for us. They’re a much more tactically drilled team so him being dispossessed is not likely to have too big of an impact on them as they’re an organised unit.

I didn’t watch the game just read that he’s been dispossessed and most of my United fan friends are happy with his debut.

He did play well tbf. Gonna be a great signing for them.

1 Like

As I’ve said one of the top 5 players in the Premier League, great signing for United.

It was Yeovil, tbh.

Feels like an international break this weekend ffs

3 Likes

We’ve always been involved in the 4th round stage since Arsenal began way back in 1996

3 Likes

Di Maria was a waste of money for Man U but had never played in the PL before.
Sanchez is proven in this league and is an experienced top quality player.
I just hope he and Mourinho, and possibly other players, don’t get on, and we see the same sort of friction he made here.

I think playing for us, and then becoming the highest paid player in the PL at Man U, with Mourinho as his manager, will probably be enough to make sure he won’t get a standing ovation from the spurs supporters :wink:

Leicester are through after thrashing Peterborough. With the squad they have and their position in the league, they can focus on the cup.

Bramall and Jenkinson both starting for Birmingham today. They’ve hardly had any game time during their loan spell.

2 Likes

A few Prem sides could exit in this round, West Brom and Newcastle obviously, but also I reckon Brighton and West Ham might go to

1 Like

Hull, Brighton, Coventry, Sheffield United, Southampton and Wigan are through, while Huddersfield, Millwall and Swansea go to the replay. Tottenham and then Liverpool now.

Newport had to score that ! :woman_facepalming:t2:

You can’t see it that well in this video but Masuaku was sent off for spitting. On BT Sport, the panel were furious - saying he should get a long ban and that it’s worse than punching someone in the face

https://twitter.com/transfersfocus/status/957291180374593537

Vile that and should get a lengthy ban.

Newport!!!

1 Like

Get in!

The goalscorer is a former Shamrock Rovers player. :sunglasses:

4 Likes