Everton Vs Arsenal (PL)

Actually…Nolan has done it again and again. Guess he likes the idea of a lone man contemplating doom? :joy:

4 Likes

Marking this as the point where your blind optimism begins to die.

By this time next year you’ll be an AbouCuellar…whatever the fuck that is.

12 Likes

[quote=“Castiel, post:122, topic:1016”]
whatever the fuck that is.
[/quote]It’s a Spanish Brian :gunnersaurus:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Ah good old Salem. Man I haven’t seen that show in years. Could’ve done with Sabrina’s magic tonight :henry2:

1 Like

How to defend corners… Arsenal edition.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/808793104551657472/pu/vid/1280x720/V7W3TOyL_Jd36IgQ.mp4

1 Like

LMFAO. Ah Irish Brian. Where ever you are, fuck you.

Was wondering if anyone would know who that was haha.

The college years of that were fucking shite. :bellerin:

2 Likes

[quote=“Castiel, post:128, topic:1016, full:true”]
Was wondering if anyone would know who that was haha.
[/quote]Anyone that was a kid in the late 90s/early 00s must’ve seen and remember that show. They repeated the bejesus out of it on Nickelodeon :ozil:

1 Like

I genuinely feel Melissa and Joey would be a success if Salem was in it.

How could anyone forget, between Sabrina, Buffy and the pink power ranger it’s surprising we didn’t all end up looking like Quagmire…

Edit:

1 Like

Someone should go and remake the Nostaglia thread :smiley:

no wonder we didn’t score with everton having two gk’s ffs!

not photoshopped it’s when Cech went up for a header at a corner and fell in the goal

7 Likes

Petr betrayed us for Everton! :frowning:

Christ almighty. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Had a futsal game with friends this evening at the same time as the game, was almost about to skip it and have a drink and watch Arsenal at the bar instead and relax. Decided against it.

It’s taken a while, but I’m finally learning how to not be an over-optimistic sucker. Proud of myself.

3 Likes

Hope you ate a shit chorizo.

1 Like

You can see Iwobi had no idea what he was supposed to do. Occupying space in front of Cech and playing everyone onside in case of a rebound. Shocking defending and basically just gifting them a goal.

1 Like

It wasn’t a penalty. It was just Everton throwing everything at it to win and we sulked around. Sanchez (by his standards mind you) and Özil looked tired, defenders distracted during marking in general, Gabriel+Kos+Cech alright at times, Xhaka and Coq slow, Theo, Ox and Iwobi a bit dull and without ideas, Giroud got little done, couldn’t meet a pass, hold a ball or make a pass. Nearly got the head on that cross in the end could’ve turned it though. Nacho meh, Bellerin actually alright, sort of, I think? Nah, just not good performances by us.

Oh well let’s just hope it is one of those rounds in the PL where all the top team draws or loses. Can always dream.

2 Likes