Everton Vs Arsenal (PL)

https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/808745064050622464

Great line up! C’mon guys!

2 Likes

I would have put Lucas in for Feo… he’s been on a fine scoring run and deserves a little time on the pitch. But other than that it looks good!

1 Like

@Mysty, MDC?

Pretend you are banned.

I’m in.

Go with form. 1-4

http://craigduarte.co.uk/mdc/

MDC open, gents

I was surprised when someone told me they haven’t been beaten at home yet.

Think a loss might be on its way tonight, hope i’m wrong. Everton are going to go for it big time in the 2nd half.

1 Like

Are you at this one @Robin_L ?

Since the goal, we’ve been too complacant for my liking. The goal should wake us up.

I would genuinely consider taking Ozil off you know. Been pretty poor.

1 Like

Nope, thank god. Oh and sorry everyone :flushed:

But it was coming. Everton are a good side and have been hungrier than us tonight.

1 Like

They wanted it more, simple as. Poor movement, they were hungry as fuck as Robin said.

So Mustafi doesn’t play and we lose.

Fuck off you bottling pricks.

2 Likes

God I hate Ronald fucking Koeman

3 Likes

Fuck.

FUCK.

Koeman has Wenger’s ticket so badly it’s embarrassing. A new Mourinho situation.

I can’t stand how we always end up giving teams in their worst run of form the easiest points they’ll get. Like we’re a fucking charity or something, I don’t understand it.

Watch Chelsea go and put Sunderland to the sword tomorrow and put even more points between us. So stupid, Everton shouldn’t be wanting to win a game like this more than us and that’s why we aren’t going to win the league any time soon.

Shocking display.

4 Likes

If you needed any more evidence as to why Arsenal will never win the Premier League under Arsene Wenger again (not sure why you possibly would by now) there you have it.

3 Likes

Watch Everton lose next week with a whimper.

1 Like

I think Koscielny was our best player, and you never want your centre back to get that accolade.

Don’t think it was an awful loss though, I’ve seen us play worse than that this season. The team that wins the Premier League will lose at least 5 games IMO, such is the nature of the hardest league in football, so we just take it on the chin as a reality check and regroup for Man City.

1 Like