Everton Vs Arsenal (PL)

I hope you didn’t do it manually, this information is available on teh internetz, it takes about 5 minutes to put it together.

To all the gloomy chaps around, Chelsea are going to lose tonight. That’s right, you heard it here first. :ozil2: So open a beer an enjoy.

1 Like

[quote=“Gladiator, post:242, topic:1016”]
I hope you didn’t do it manually
[/quote]Nah, I just got it off the Prem League site and updated it in the last year or two after that, nice and easy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha this is comedy football :joy:

I didn’t get to see the second half as my internet went down so this is the first time I’ve seen this :joy:

1 Like

People are too caught up with 1 defeat in 14 games, we have also had some disappointing draws of late and only won 4 of our last 8 league games. Wins are what win you Titles not several draws and avoiding defeat.

1 Like

:cech: didn’t react immediately. Look at how he stayed in their goal :wilshere:

1 Like

This kind of perspective isn’t wrong either. But the fact that there is a pattern against whom Arsenal lose points, again Koeman, and the predicitability which follows from it makes it’s worrying. And like I said before, it puts a limit on where we are going.

1 Like

Because we only had to compete against Leciester last season.

Looking at your graph again, seven or eight out of last ten ‘winter champions’ have gone on to win the actual title, correct? That puts Chelsea in quite an interesting position.

2 Likes

Usually the only time it doesn’t happen is when we are top at the halfway point.

You do realize that even if we had won at Everton, Chelsea would still be ‘winter champions’, right?

2 Likes

@Gladiator thanks for the balanced thoughts throughout this thread. It’s been a pleasure.

2 Likes

I don’t think we were genuine contenders anyway.

1 Like