Everton Vs Arsenal (PL)

Everton in awful form at the moment. So looking like a great time to play them and get to hopefully get our 4th consecutive league win against them and our first league win over Koemann since December 2014!

We annoyingly can’t keep cleensheets at the moment so hopefully this is our first one in a while. 0-2 Arsenal like last season! COYG

• Everton Win
  • Draw
  • Arsenal Win

0 voters

Going to go with 2-1 Arsenal in this one as we normally do very well against Everton. They will be awarded a penalty though at some stage though for an incidental clashes of body’s no doubt.

Another away ground where we have a good record, plus Everton are going through a bad spell. Need a convincing win.

Can see us struggling here. Going for a draw.

At least this game is televised. Streams or 3pm kick offs in general are a struggle.

We normally do ok against Everton, and their recent form isn’t very good.
They won’t sit back and defend as they are at home, so I would imagine they will leave themselves open at the back, as they have done in recent games.
We should win this.

We dont have a good record against koeman so I would be bit worried about this game.

Need 4 points from our next two fixtures.

They’ve been trash recently so should be a comfortable win. Chelsea smashed them 5-0, albeit at Stamford Bridge. I’m going 3-1 to us. The 1 because it’s apparently illegal for us to keep a clean sheet at the moment.

Good. We can win it now.

Beating a Koeman team convincingly would be another important marker for the team to lay down. I think we can get the win here but feel it might be more smash and grab but all that matters is the three points anyway.

1 Like

I don’t think we’ll play well in this one.

It’s staggering imo how a manager of Wenger’s reputation has only 1 win against Mourinho and 2 wins against Koeman in something like 10-15 tries against each manager.

1 Like

Hard game, especially now with Everton with the desperate need to take points and us without Mustafi.

However we play we simply need to make sure we get the Win because we will likely drop points at Citeh on the weekend.

I’m more confident about beating City than Everton lol. City are incredibly poor atm. Really should be going there expecting a win IMO

1 Like

You say Citeh are poor ? Everton have got 7 points in the last 10 league games they have played :joy::joy::joy:

I’m confident in our ability to play away. Generally expecting better results than we would get at home. Can’t remember when the last time I thought that was.

Having said that I just had flashbacks to last season where we beat city were playing decent and then got completely pummelled away at southampton.

3 Likes

Seems its the same squad we had to pick from vs Stoke minus Mustafi, Ramsey still not ready with his injury problem.

1 Like

Maybe just Iwobi for Ox.

We struggle against Koeman teams and despite the subpar form of Everton - you’d not bet this will be easy.

Cech

Bellerin - Gabriel - Koscielny - Monreal

Xhaka - Coquelin

Walcott - Ozil - Iwobi/Ox

Sanchez