England thread

free tommy robinson hhmmm

And they’re still at it… having a tattoo means you can’t be patriotic apparently.

They may as well have added in the sentence “and he’s not black”

Sickening.

You don’t even have to be ‘woke’ to understand the hideous racial undertones that the DM pushes. It’s so blatant, in your face, that there are genuine people in this country that form a serious opinion from such an agenda.

Be great if someone just took down the Daily Mail HQ.

There is so much wrong with that article that I can’t be bothered to even be outraged

I don’t understand the tattoo part.

I wonder… Who got a tattoo recently? :thinking:

The black one!! The black one!!

GET HIM

I guess. But haven’t the majority of the white England players got tattoos?

Yeah loads have, but I find it hard to believe that they haven’t specifically led with the tattoo part first and foremost because of the recent furore over Sterling’s.

More generally, I suppose a lot of middle aged traditional folk have issues with tattoos, associating then with criminality or a general lack of class. Probably the Mail playing to their core readership too, leaving aside any possible Sterling connotations.

Yeah, having tattoos is just for the black people.
That’s the reason why i can’t stand England and the english media.

I had forgot about Sterling. That does sound like something the DM would do.

I usually give benefit of doubt but that was clearly side referencing Sterling and his stupid tattoo.

People at daily mail need to get a life.

Sterling in his own words

“If people want to write about my mum’s bathroom in her house, all I have to tell you is that 15 years ago, we were cleaning toilets in Stonebridge and getting breakfast out of the vending machine. If anybody deserves to be happy, it’s my mum."

His mum stopped him coming to Arsenal, though.

She sat me down one day, and she said, “Look, I love you. But I don’t feel you should go to Arsenal. You’ll just be a number. You need to go somewhere where you can work your way up.”

Stupid bitch (kidding, obviously) :smile:

The Players Tribune is turning out to be brilliant. Shows a different side to footballers which we tend to ignore

Sterling and Lukaku got the same press agents now? Sterling sounds like he was a right little nobhead at school. If it wasn’t for winning the football lottery he’d be fecked

At least not Sir fucking dickhead Alli.

Love England Hate Lingard