England

free tommy robinson hhmmm

And theyā€™re still at itā€¦ having a tattoo means you canā€™t be patriotic apparently.

They may as well have added in the sentence ā€œand heā€™s not blackā€

8 Likes

Sickening.

You donā€™t even have to be ā€˜wokeā€™ to understand the hideous racial undertones that the DM pushes. Itā€™s so blatant, in your face, that there are genuine people in this country that form a serious opinion from such an agenda.

4 Likes

Be great if someone just took down the Daily Mail HQ.

There is so much wrong with that article that I canā€™t be bothered to even be outraged

2 Likes

I donā€™t understand the tattoo part.

I wonderā€¦ Who got a tattoo recently? :thinking:

The black one!! The black one!!

GET HIM

3 Likes

I guess. But havenā€™t the majority of the white England players got tattoos?

Yeah loads have, but I find it hard to believe that they havenā€™t specifically led with the tattoo part first and foremost because of the recent furore over Sterlingā€™s.

More generally, I suppose a lot of middle aged traditional folk have issues with tattoos, associating then with criminality or a general lack of class. Probably the Mail playing to their core readership too, leaving aside any possible Sterling connotations.

1 Like

Yeah, having tattoos is just for the black people.
Thatā€™s the reason why i canā€™t stand England and the english media.

I had forgot about Sterling. That does sound like something the DM would do.

I usually give benefit of doubt but that was clearly side referencing Sterling and his stupid tattoo.

People at daily mail need to get a life.

1 Like

Sterling in his own words

ā€œIf people want to write about my mumā€™s bathroom in her house, all I have to tell you is that 15 years ago, we were cleaning toilets in Stonebridge and getting breakfast out of the vending machine. If anybody deserves to be happy, itā€™s my mum."

His mum stopped him coming to Arsenal, though.

She sat me down one day, and she said, ā€œLook, I love you. But I donā€™t feel you should go to Arsenal. Youā€™ll just be a number. You need to go somewhere where you can work your way up.ā€

Stupid bitch (kidding, obviously) :smile:

3 Likes

The Players Tribune is turning out to be brilliant. Shows a different side to footballers which we tend to ignore

1 Like

Sterling and Lukaku got the same press agents now? Sterling sounds like he was a right little nobhead at school. If it wasnā€™t for winning the football lottery heā€™d be fecked

9 Likes

At least not Sir fucking dickhead Alli.

Love England Hate Lingard

2 Likes