England

I think he’s coming into some form, already showing some end product. People are knocking him for not putting chances away but he’s the only player making intelligent and quick runs to get those chances. He also has improved his pressing and tracking back over last year. It’ll be interesting to see how he links up with someone like Perez

1 Like

He just did last week and he’s ready got a goal for us. He’ll be back this season.

Rose is average and flourishes in a very good system at Spuds.

Bertrand is a superior player but Saints aren’t that fashionable anymore, once Shaw is fully fit the spot will be his anyway.

Is he still Leipzig’s director?

A German England manager?

2 Likes

If we appoint a German for England manager @Persona reaction…

1 Like

No German is worthy of such a prestigious position. Verpiss dich, Ralf!

Seriously though, Who is this guy?

Yeah he is

1 Like

I guess he hasn’t managed since 2006 or something like this.

Sporting director behind the Leipzig/Salzburg project and last season’s Leipzig manager. He’s known to be a good football teacher.

1 Like

Rangnick is a great sporting director but I don’t know if he has the qualities to be a good manager (his experience on the bench has been not good).

I know only one man who can save the National Team, apart Mr Arsène Wenger:

I thought a different Ralf was manager? Wiki says it’s Ralph Hasenhüttl?

Yea, you’re right. He took over last season for a year. I had it in my mind that he was still managing them.

Hopefully he can be like a Loew who didn’t seem to have a great club managing career but have a successful International one.

Then I woke up. etc.

He could be like Lowe, he could scratch his bollocks while the greatest team in the world appears around him.

2 Likes

Southgate’s first England squad includes Glen Johnson.

2 Likes

Johnson? :bellerin:

brilliant squad. top spot is ours!

Please Scotland, kick these cunts out! I want to see @Persona cry :coq: