England thread

Well the benefit of playing for the worst team in the country is he’s played 38 cup finals so he’ll be ready for this piece of cake.

Novel for Jack to miss something because hes shit and not injured for a change.

I like that Jack didnt get picked. Means i can root for England having an abysmal world cup without having to go against Jack. :ozil2:

Theo made it at 17, Sessegnon doesn’t.

Good decision.

He’s had a lucky escape. He’s 18 this week, which means once we’re knocked out of the World Cup, the Daily Mail would be free to write their “Sessegnon goes for a walk despite England’s exit” story

I reckon jacks been picked he’s just having fun with the media

:thinking:

Isn’t he Jamaican

Having a player that 95% of English people don’t know exists would be outstanding.

I’ve heard of him! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It’s been shot down though as his grandparents have a British passport but weren’t born there. Or something like that.

Squad announcement. Thank fuck the Livermore rumours weren’t true!

Has Lallana even played this season? Walcott deserved another chance

Yeah think Walcott should have been picked over Lallalanna

Apparently that’s wrong and Lallana is just on standby

@Phoebica that selection is wrong lol.

Goalkeepers: Jordan Pickford, Jack Butland, Nick Pope

Defenders: Kyle Walker, John Stones, Harry Maguire, Danny Rose, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Ashley Young, Gary Cahill, Phil Jones, Kieran Trippier

Midfielders: Jordan Henderson, Eric Dier, Dele Alli, Jesse Lingard, Raheem Sterling, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Fabian Delph

Forwards: Harry Kane, Jamie Vardy, Marcus Rashford, Danny Welbeck

Sessegnon would have been a good wild card.

:welbeck: :welbeck: :welbeck:

Heard Livermoore is on Standby but Wilshere isn’t. Thats ridiculous. Livermoore is the epitome of shit lol

I’m not a massive fan of Wilshere but that’s ridiculous

Yeah

Standby:

Tom Heaton, James Tarkowski, Adam Lallana, Jake Livermore and Lewis Cook

It’s hilarious that a player who got drunk in Barcelona, stole a taxi and was part of a relegated squad (where his performances were questionable at best) is ahead of Wilshere and Shelvey in the pecking order. Shelvey has been superb over last few months!

One Arsenal player lol