Emirates Cup thread

What channel will this be on? Or does anyone have a stream link please

A few weeks ago we were listening to offers for Elneny and now we’re experimenting with him in the heart of our of three man defense.

Hopefully this is just a bit of pre-season madness.

Team looks shit with no Theo tbh.

Ahah! I just fucking knew it, you bloody yankee hot dog :xhaka:

1 Like

Bellerin is so sloppy today.

Btw Ox is sooo good can’t understand why anyone in their right mind would want him sold. While Bellerin looks disinterested on the opposite side.

Sell him to Barca.

1 Like

Lacazette proving his price tag with all those goals eh!!

3 Likes

Have hardley seen the guy, whereas Theo was getting into perfect goal scoring position time and time again yesterday…

Read what Pires said about him.

I hate you :wink:

1 Like

Danny channeling his inner alexis sanchez there.

Our finishing is diabolical today.

why is it whenever lacazette plays he never gets any fucking service. Ozil get on it you fucking idiot you are an assister and you are always played with Laca but you give him nothing, sort it out you mug.

Elneny in defence whilst Chambers is not even an available sub today btw…

Does Ozil prefer Giroud? :xhaka:

I think Ramsey might be getting back to his miracle form. Just a gut feeling, think he could have a very strong season.

1 Like

any stream

its on quest

1 Like

http://www.4kstreams.net/hd2.php

Have to say, Ox as a wing-back is a very nice weapon. If Wenger can convince him that wing-back is his best position I am actually happy to keep him, especially as I’m not sure there’s any truth to clubs being willing to offer 30-40m for him.

Also Bellerín is having an absolute shocker lol, not paying full attention but literally every time I look at the screen he’s fucking shit up.

2 Likes