EA Sports UFC 3

EA Sports UFC 3 is an upcoming mixed martial arts fighting video game in development by EA Canada and to be published by EA Sports. Conor McGregor, the previous cover fighter of EA Sports UFC 2 will return as the official cover fighter of the game. Serving as the sequel to 2014’s EA Sports UFC and 2016’s EA Sports UFC 2, it is scheduled to be released on February 2, 2018, for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Thoroughly enjoyed UFC 2 and the UFC 3 beta. The stamina system has been improved dramatically from the beta feedback. The consequences of having low stamina in terms of all movement, speed and power is demonstrated in the video below.

1 Like

This game produces some real couch rivalries lol. Nothing like putting your mates to sleep once all the shit talk is done and dusted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV49QLAhxh4

Hopefully EA focus on the next Fight Night game after this.

1 Like

How on earth do you have 6,809 subscribers of YouTube when the vast majority of your videos seem to have about 12 views?!

Certainly isn’t because of those PS4 uploads lol. I don’t actually have a channel at all I only really use it as a video saving space tbh, no interest in subs or views but I suppose it’s because of uploading a few clips from TV/movies a few years back which has brought random subscribers on.

Russian bots

1 Like

Yo so who’s getting the game? @maygunner you up for getting smoked online? @Burgundy are you a gamer?

I will download the demo today as i have some time off. Let me try it first, get used to the gameplay and for sure we can play online.

I will beat your ass online, people says i post too much b/s, but you know what? i fxxking back it up.

Now you can ring back home, you ring your wife, 'baby we done it, we’re luck baby! Maygunner will fight me online!

1 Like

Damn the beta version is not longer available.:persevere::disappointed_relieved::tired_face::sleepy: