Dunkirk

Ahh thats great, I’m getting one of those here in the UK soon actually. Odeon do a deal called Limitless where I pay £18 a month for unlimited movies. Nice.

Oh my. Amazing.

Never ever have I felt sheer terror in a film, it paralyses you.
10/10; a masterpiece.

That’s what we want to hear!!! Nice man

Booked in tonight, been dying to see this since the first trailer.

IMAX?!

I wish, I think there’s one IMAX in the whole of Norway and typically it’s the other side of the country :weary:

It’ll be good to see a non Americo-centric movie on the war. Couple that with the Nolan factor and we’re onto a sure fire winner

Fuck I can’t wait.

Well,

Fuck. Me.

Made me want to stand up in parts and sing rule Britannia and I don’t normally do the whole I’m British bollocks.

I almost cried during the trailer yesterday when I was in the cinema haha

I was like FUCK YEAH BRITAIN AND HUMANITY

It really resonates to the audience that cowardice and misconception always go hand in hand.

Those poor fucking lads…

Which film did you see?

Everyone is pretty good about spoilers on OA, but seeing as it seems there is universal hype about this film I wouldn’t want it ruined for anyone, so if you feel the need to talk about the plot then don’t forget to use spoiler tags.

Remove the space between the square bracket and the forward slash and you’re good to go

[spoiler] [ /spoiler]

War For the Planet of the Apes!

It was ok, not what I expected but I enjoyed it.

TODAY IS THE DAY. @Midfield_Maestro

@Cristo did you book tickets yet?

@Bl1nk s on tranquilizers :smiley:

I have to wait until Sunday…

Yeah man I’m really excited!! I noticed the Dunkirk score dropped on Spotify. TEMPTED but I’m gonna wait!

Those who don’t:

My friend and I are going to see it on Tuesday!!!

MAN DATE MAN DATE!! BROMOS COMING THROUGH!

Cant wait fam