Dennis Bergkamp

Yes! Mesmeric…

It’s like all the old ITV champions league footage has been wiped off television history.

Not necessarily a bad thing. We don’t have to be subjected to Wayne Bridge over and over again

Heathen…

Sent this video to my football team whatsapp group…naturally ended up in a long debate about how Raúl is supposedly better than Bergkamp because he never won a CL, about how Bergkamp doesn’t even belong in the discussion of the best 10 footballers of the last 20 years as I insist he does.

If you cunts only knew the constant battle I’m waging with these ignorant/haughty madridistas, you would never doubt my commitment to the Atléti (:heart:) cause. I mean Arsenal cause.

I used to use teletext every single morning and about 20 times a day during the transfer windows lol. Could never get onto the internet ‘cause my parents wouldn’t let us use the dial up in case somebody was trying to call.

That should be in the nostalgia thread :smile:

I didn’t realize until last week that this was actually the British transfer record for a short period of time.

I remember it like yesterday :smiley:

Must of been short I remember Collymore to Liverpool was either 8 or 8.5m. Should of been world class Collymore

Yep it was broken like a week later by Collymore which is why I never noticed that it happened :grin: .