Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (PL)

Were there many of those tho?

We have Sunderland and Middlesbrough to play after all. Both of whom are utter pony

2 Likes

again another must win game - we should win - no excuses

1 Like

With Man City, Chelsea, spurs and Liverpool all winning, as expected, and Man U away to the easiest team in the PL, if we drop points, I can’t see anyway we are going to get top four.

I also can’t see how Wenger could announce a decision to stay if we fall further behind our rivals.

He simply has to win this game just to stay in touch.
I can see a low scoring draw in this, I’ll go for 1-1.

Went for a win, but a tight one. Now is the time we’ll start our annual charge for Wenger’s mythical trophy. Not sure it’s likely though. :expressionless:

1 Like

It’s gonna finish like this :wink:

:hipster:

2 Likes

AND ITS 1-1 AT NEWCASTLE !!1!11

The looks on those ugly lil’ faces :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m reading Palace will be without up to 11 players, including MacArthur, Dann, van Aanholt and Tomkins. All of whom suck anyway, but might as well give them a mention.

No excuses for not rolling them over akin to Tottenham/Watford, if Wenger’s continued blathering about fight and hunger within the squad is to be believed :slight_smile:

This game last season:

2 Likes

Post a pic Robin i wanna see ur beautiful Arsenal face.

You should be so lucky :eyes::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Point would move palace 4 points clear of relegation game in hand.
Think they will park the bus. Going to say 0 0 here. Hope no injuries as only the cup matters for me now.
Catch up job later when I get in. Planned a run with friends tonight instead of this.

C’mon Arsenal! Time to start our usual Champions League run at the end of the season :mustafi:

1 Like

Elneny starts again!

2 Likes

Unchanged from West Ham right? Will be a contrast from the last game in terms of opposition. Palace will be hot on it I reckon. Hope we fair just as well.

1 Like

Win it or we don’t deserve top six.

3 Likes

Xhaka Elneny partnership continues :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Palace’s front 4 are like a who’s who of players that have failed at bigger clubs and now found their level. Pretty sure that comment won’t come back to bite me in my shapely bum

2 Likes

Do you remember your :mustafi: prediction? :expressionless:

We’ll win this GFI, sit back and enjoy the magic. Palace are junk.

3 Likes

Ok, but you tend to jinx it, my friend :wink: