Chelsea v Arsenal (Premier League)

Not at all. But they seem to get the blame more than other players. I get that expectations for them are higher so it’s disappointing when they don’t save us after the other 9 players perform like utter shit, but to single them out and call them over rated and a hinderance is just ridiculous.

of course they get the blame

they are clearly, and by far, our best players yet they constantly underperform and we get shit results - if they were ripping teams to shreds with their awesome skills they wouldn’t be getting called out

who you gonna blame? the weakest players?

your logic is faulty young fella

Blame the players who make the mistakes. Or the manager for bad tactics/bad subs. But instead, despite the whole team underperforming, we get something like “Oh it’s Özil’s fault that Theo couldn’t get on the end of any of his crosses”.

I’m not denying that Sanchez and Özil make mistakes. I know they do, they are human. It just annoys me that they are expected to rescue us every single time. They are not magicians.

Edit: Also, we should be wanting these guys to sign new deals. They’re the only world class thing about us. If I was them and reading comments like this, I’d be thinking “fuck you then”

Yes, he’s started all 4 and was poor in all of them.

Even in the big group stage games he’s been below average mostly. I distinctly remember Arsenal win vs Bayern at home Sanchez constantly giving the ball away, holding on to it for too long, messing up attacking transitions and regularly being caught on the left hand side in possession.

OG12 has more meaningful contributions in the CL

If I was a footballer playing for Arsenal earning mega money with a great life I really couldn’t give a fuck what fans on twitter or forums think.

In the CL or in the last 16? Cos they’re equally fucking meaningless in that regard (L16) if you ask me.

“Big” group stage games. Lol. :slight_smile:

But that is the point. Money has never been the appeal of Arsenal - both Özil and Sanchez could get more elsewhere, plus having the added bonus of actually being appreciated

Who said they were rubbish.

Not the words id use but defnitley something in this.

No one. My rage added that one in.

Initially, I had abstained from the poll due to my traumatisation from the Watford game. But I can’t deny my DNA. 1-3 to The Arsenal.

You can get 25/1 on that. Do it!

1 Like

We got some self-respect back finally with that 3-0, but it still struggles to mask our most abject of recent records. I’m not expecting that record to improve as I head for the Bridge tomorrow, but I reserve the right to be angry if we surrender there again in pathetic fashion. We are supposed to be title challengers in name after all.

From the BBC:-

-Chelsea’s 3-0 defeat at Arsenal in September was their first loss in 10 Premier League meetings (W6, D3).

-The Gunners have lost their last four games at Stamford Bridge, conceding 12 goals and scoring just one.

-Arsenal have not done the league double over Chelsea in the same season since 2003-04 - the last time they won the Premier League.

2 Likes

Pedro over Hazard is pretty tragic

Welbeck isn’t going to start is he? We’re going to have one of Giroud or Walcott doing sweet fuck all out there ffs

1 Like

If Ramsey is a cunt because his personality then so are you, because you are both boring as fuck :sleeping:

Im really dreading watching this game tonight, even if we happen to play well you can just bet we will get fucked over by some referee decision.

Result only game. Not the most entertaining of matches. Chelsea will take one of their few chances and win 1 0.
We will have a section of our fans saying there was nothing between us.
Come sunday night they will be top and13 points clear and we will be 5th.

1 Like

I just want this to be over, I hate playing Chelsea.

3 Likes

Yeah same. Kind of feels like we’re not playing this weekend haha, nothing to get excited about.

Just get this over with.

Hull next week to lick our wounds

5 Likes

I don’t think it will be an entertaining game and not many goals.
I’ll go for 0-0, which I’m sure Wenger would be happy with.