Chelsea v Arsenal (Premier League)

This is just another case of you not liking someone and having to vilify them.

4 Likes

Ramsey does have an incredibly boring personality.

Thats because he’s Welsh…

1 Like

Fabregas dived against Arsenal though which is terribly fuckkng cunty above any other thing really, trying to cheat your former team who you’re meant to still have fond memories of according to your interviews.

Agreed on Ramsey though. Utter bell end. He’ll be running for the goal mouth and a team mate will just score themselves and he will barely ever celebrate because he wanted the pass himself. Selfish player without the incredible output like Alexis who definitely justifies his selfishness more, even if inherently it’s a bad trait.

You have any direct quote to back this claim? I’m honestly curious because after googling this I have found 2 sources from different transfer windows that say that he fancies a move to La Liga one day, playing at one of the big clubs, but that’s it. As far as I can see it’s mostly the context of him being linked with Barcelona that puts him there and not what he actually says.

2 Likes

Well, i can understand it. Our record at the Bridge is horrendous.

He looks as if he is stoned :flushed:

Hmmm…

1 Like

So, one has the chance of winning the title because he’s back at his parents club and the other won’t because he isn’t (and because we’re pony). Top stuff here on a Friday. Not digging you out @Calum for posting this! However, some of the football articles nowadays are absolutely poor, click bait fodder.

1 Like

What id give for insightful sports journalism. Infact, why stop at sports.

Insightful journalism as a whole would be swell.

Saw this combined 11 earlier. Aside from there being no Özil or Hazard. They’ve also picked Cahill and Mustafi over Kos. Not even sure I’d pick Cech over Courtois either to be honest! Just no.

Can see a draw from this game… wouldn’t be a terrible result, but 9 points back at this stage and Chelsea has already played Spurs, LC, Hull, and Pool in the second half of season. We have played Watford, Burnley, Swans, and Bournemouth… we definitely have a harder remaining set of fixtures post Chelsea compared to them.

Draw and we are still in with a prayer. Win and it is game on. Loss and it is game over. Sad that we are at this point so early.

squad for tomorrow…my team in bold…

Cech, Ospina, Martinez, Bellerin, Debuchy, Jenkinson, Holding, Gabriel, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Mustafi, Monreal, Gibbs, Maitland-Niles, Coquelin, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ozil, Walcott, Reine-Adelaide, Iwobi, Sanchez, Perez, Giroud, Welbeck .

Welbeck not in the squad?

from the Independent, in one paragraph they say Welbeck should return to squad then totally miss him out of their provisional squad…

this from Arsenal.com

We know we’ll be without Santi Cazorla, Granit Xhaka and Mohamed Elneny against Chelsea on Saturday. But who else is in and out for the trip to Stamford Bridge?

Here’s Arsène Wenger on the latest team news…
on the squad to face Chelsea…

Well, overall from the other night I think we lose Ramsey, and Giroud has a test. Giroud should be alright.
on who might return…

Maybe Welbeck will come back into the group and that’s basically it. Chamberlain has a test today [Friday] as well but I think he will be alright.

----------------------Cech---------------------
Bellerin—Mustafi—Kosh—Gibbs
-------------Coq-------------Oxlade--------
Walcott------------Özil--------Welbeck
---------------------Sanchez-----------------

For the most part, the team picks itself. I think the only question is over whether Wenger will risk starting Welbeck in a big game after his long layoff.

Cech
Bellerin Mustafi Kos Monreal
Coq AOC
Walcott Ozil Welbz/Iwobi
Sanchez

Doesn’t he hate the mid-day games because he’s not fully awake? I remember something of that nature from a while back. lol

What the fuck