Chelsea

I would be hesitant to write off (or downplay) Chelsea just yet, if for what ever reason the team aligns and starts firing on all cylinders they are toe to toe with any team in the BPL.

A couple of unexpected results accross the top 8 teams (which we know this league is renowned for) and they are there or there abouts for the title run.

For years we have gone by the mantra of form being temporary, and like it or not, they have an abundance of class players. Hazard is just a total enigma right now, but if players like he and Kante start performing at levels we know they can, we have a completely different reverse fixture, as well as one hell of a rival.

1 Like

Yep but my reasoning is purely to troll those wankers - would love to know if Cesc regrets leaving us !!

This is true he lost the plot shortly after he was born. crazy guy that jens ! fruit of the loon.

Speaking of Chelsea one of the problems with Chelsea is John Terry !
When he isnt playing the players cannot concentrate on their normal game because they are too worried about John going round their houses and slipping his rancid cock into one of their wives or girllfriends .

1 Like

Chelsea are good going forward. Defence wise though they are woeful

Ivanovic is past it, Cahill having a terrible season so far, Luiz is just a joke, Az is a decent player and Terry is past it

I donā€™t get their playstyle, i donā€™t get their transfer policy nor their academy program and scouting.

Weird way to manage a club.

1 Like

Conte is finding it difficult to put his stamp on the team it seems. Usually he is able to set up a good unit but it appears a lot of the players just dont understand their jobs on the pitch.

How Ivanovic is still starting is beyond me. Same could be said for a right footed left back - its been two or three years now.

Good to have you back on OA mate! Hope you enjoy the new place.

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard it said that heā€™s kept his place for so long because heā€™s good mates with Abramovich. That could of course be complete nonsense, but itā€™s got that tantalising level of plausibility that all the best conspiracy theories have.

If i was Conte, i would blame Mourinho for his poor start, as it is still basically Mouā€™s team :wenger:

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t surprise me if that was true. It was pretty clear Cech was only allowed to move to us because of he had a built a good relationship with Abramovich over the years. If Mourinho had his way there no chance heā€™d have allowed Cech to leave for Arsenal

Exactly.
If itā€™s ok for Mourinho to blame LVG for Man Uā€™s poor results, then itā€™s ok for Conte to do the same thing about Mourinho.

5 Likes

Wow.

If Conte wants to play a back three he may be the key. Makes the panic buy of Sideshow Bob look more ridiculous.

1 Like

Juventus just spent a zillion euro on Fat Higuain to try and win the CL this year. There is zero chance they sell Bonucci in January.

1 Like

Is he really going to leave a team of serious CL contenders for a team that isnā€™t even in Europe this season when heā€™s 29 already? If I were him iā€™d go for the glory not the money

Exactly. Maybe next summer.

Chelsea offered up to Ā£58m for Kalidou Koulibaly, says Napoliā€™s Aurelio De Laurentiis

Crazy.

1 Like

Lol! He is not even among the best 10 CBs in the world.

Obviously bullshit. Why would they reject that deal, if true?

They already got a huge amount of money for Higuain and didnā€™t need too sell other players to finance their own transfer business?