Chelsea thread

What do they expect as an EL club with one of the best keepers in the world in his final year and wanted by Madrid? It’s not even like Chelsea are at the beginning of some exciting project.

If Madrid wanted Ramsey, Sanchez or Ozil I’d have understood them wanting to go.

DAMN STRAIGHT THE FUCKING TRAITOR! HIJOPUTA COURTOIS, COURTOIS HIJOPUTA!!! YA TE CAGARÁS EN EL DÍA Q DECIDISTE UNIRTE A LA CAUSA MADRIDISTA HIJO DE LA GRAN PERRA, PUTO CAGÓN, VAYA MANERA DE DEJAR EN EVIDENCIA EL PUTO JUDÁS Q ERES MALDITO DESGRACIAO, Q ERES MÁS FEO Q EL PUTO COPÓN HIJO DE PUTA, TE LANZARÉ UN GAPO BUENO SI TE VEO EN LA CALLE CAPULLO FEO, PUTO PATOSO, ME CAGO EN TUS MUERTOS JUDÁS, AHORA A JUGAR CON LOS SEGUNDONES DE MADRID, A SER NI EL MEJOR NI EL SEGUNDO MEJOR PORTERO DE MADRID Q SEGUNDO VA AL TIQUITO ESTE, Q TE FOLLEN BIEN, Q TE PONGAN MIRANDO A CUENCA COMO BIEN SABEMOS Q TE GUSTA FEO BUJARRONAZO, EN FIN NOS LA SUDA Q TENEMOS MEJOR, VIVA OBLAK, VIVA ATLÉTI, VIVA EL CALDERÓN, VIVA SIMEONE, VIVA EL FRENTE ATLÉTICO!!!

Dont do drugs kids !

Not this Mi Athleti bullshit again :rofl:

Every time I catch Chelsea on TV I’m reminded that Marcos Alonso killed a young woman when he was driving drunk. Fuck that guy.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

At least fucking cigarettes boy he is not finishing in the Champions League. He just beat a shitter team today.

#LucaOut

You’ll get used to it. Luca has a meltdown every so often in the season haha

Every so often? We are 2 games in ffs. 2 games ! :mustafi:

Yes, it’s mostly before, during or after a game.

I think you forgot the “and” next to the “or” :henry2:

Used to rate Sarri, but now he manages a racist classless club.
STICK A FUCKING CIGARETTE UP YOUR FUCKING ASS! IT HURTS, YOU CUNT!

it can’t be easy supporting Chelsea,
They’ve got no class or history.
It’s must be like trying to work out if your adopted or you look like the milkman .