Chelsea

United wanted Hazard but Fergie refused to pay the agent fee

1 Like

Hazard chose Chelsea because they won the CL no?

2 Likes

I donā€™t think he was signing for them until that happened tbh

that was one for sure, thanks guys!

Chelsea for sure slippery muthafuckas in the market.

Think Robinho is the main one theyā€™ve been stiffed over, but I dunno if they mind that haha.

Classy as always

4 Likes

Not surprised. That club really does lack class.

1 Like

Heā€™s been trying to get sacked for at least 9 months so Iā€™m not surprised thereā€™s bad blood. Though they should probably do the classy thing and add an extra two words to the statement.

2 Likes

Any manager who manages Chelsea is onto a win win situation really, if theyā€™re successful they keep their job, they lose they get rich :rofl:

Any other club and I would have consider Conte an absolute twat.

You say that to the management there and they will be like ooooohhhh yeah sorry i forgot that then proceed to write ā€˜fuck youā€™

Sarri official

@Luca_from_Italy does Sarri even speak a word of englando? He seems like a VERY italian guy if you know what i mean.

He used to be a banker and worked in various cities including London ā€“ so iā€™d assume he knows the language.

More importantly, he knows the language of ā€œracismā€ so he should fit right in.

3 Likes

Read that he already knows english, as he worked in bank before becoming a football manager.

1 Like

Damn. Hopefully he flops massively.

Even if he doesnt he will be gone within a couple of years. They never seem to keep a maanger even if they have served them well because the players get bored and then start to be snakes again or Abramovich has an itchy trigger again.

:eyes:

1 Like

I wont be unhappy to see him leave the Premier League.

1 Like

TalkSport ā€˜Abrahmovic is a Knobheadā€™ on YouTube ?

Anyone seen the interview with Conte and is it for real :flushed: wtf ??

1 Like

Obviously it isnā€™t real.