Carl Jenkinson

He’s not on loan anymore lads :wink:

2 Likes

meh

1 Like

Jenks lives through another window. What a guy haha

2 Likes

One of Wenger’s many stackable offences giving this guy £50k a week to just piss about until 2020

Unbelievable scenes, we’ll be rid of him soon I hope

3 Likes

Can still be loaned out to League one.

Again who says it was Wenger?

I hold no ill to Jenko. Arsenal man and he’s employed by the club he supports.

I wouldn’t leave either.

3 Likes

Can still get offers for him from abroad.

Expect a big money offer from Real Madrid any day now…

2 Likes

I do.

6 Likes

Forgive me if I think you are full of shit

1 Like

He won’t get a single minute until january though.

To the point where he’s ruining his career?

He’s a grown man, should know he’s never going to cut it here. At first it was almost endearing but now it’s just plain pathetic.

1 Like

You just know his bedroom still looks like this

3 Likes

expecting big things for the lad this season. Its his time to shine :hearts:

1 Like

Well if he knows he’s not going to make it here and not likely to get close to 50k a week anywhere else, it makes sense for him to stay and dress it up as wanting to fight for his place. Tough to walk away from that kind of money.

1 Like

It’s ruining his career and pathetic to get the highest wage he could get in football? Nah

1 Like

Because it’s all about the money?

He would get compensated reasonably well elsewhere also since the club are the ones moving him on they could potentially pay him some money to move if that is his only focus.

Also it’s not like this is the last move he’ll make, he’s 26 FFS.

He’ll never get that type of money anywhere else again in his career because he’s been found out as not that good. It’s his once in a lifetime payday

1 Like

Do people have really bad memories here; he actually started pretty well at Arsenal, had a good first loan but went shit during his second loan.

That was quite a few years ago now and I’m yet to see anything to suggest he’s an adequate enough player for Arsenal.