Underrated.

2 Likes

Overrated.

1 Like

He looks fresh AF :giroud2:

Starting beast CB season incoming.

https://twitter.com/HandofEmery/status/1014168080673468417

5 Likes

Look at Kola and Mustafi being too shook to get the guns out.

Man like Calum out here means business with the big guns wow

3 Likes

Unai has run them dry haha love it

1 Like

Weā€™re gonna be the fittest team in the league, high pressing the crap out of someone tough away from home by late August. Canā€™t wait :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This would be quite surprising. Bit of an odd decision if true.

2 Likes

Yeah not sure I love this move if trueā€¦ on one hand I get it, on the other it isnā€™t like we have obvious top pairing that is going to get 90% of gamesā€¦Rather see Moose go and find a gem or stay with what weā€™ve got and roll the dice, hoping our overall system and DM/CM play protects them better.

Not buying it, itā€™s Holding that needs a loan IMO.

Chambers can challenge for a starting spot now.

4 Likes

Just fucking dumb if true (itā€™s probably not). Heā€™s played 80+ times for the club, heā€™s either good enough or heā€™s not. If not fuck him off.

5 Likes

Exactly, he has consistently been the CB that makes me the most relaxed about us when defending.

Itā€™s time for him to start. Fucking Chambers in loan, dodgy CB signings looking dodgy on the pitch, honestly in some ways itā€™s like Wenger never left.

But itā€™s the Mail and they can fuck off.

3 Likes

We have 5 players for CB. We cant afford to start loaning any of them out. Its gonna be a long season and we need a deep squad.

We may have 10 CB to start the season, but I can assure that, not even we reach the halfway of season, we will be down to 3, and then Monreal (if not gone) or Kola, our LB, will start playing there.

BREAKING NEWS

Fulham agree deal with Arsenal to sign defender Calum Chambers on season-long loan, according to Sky sources.

FULHAM AGREE CHAMBERS LOAN

Arsenal centre-back Calum Chambers looks set to join Fulham on a season-long loan.

Sky Sports News understands the two clubs have reached agreement over a loan fee and if personal terms are agreed, the player could undergo a medical later on Monday.

The 23-year old defender agreed a new four-year deal with Arsenal last month.

I hope we have another defensive signing coming in.

1 Like

Weird transfer. I thought he was staying after renewing his contract.

1 Like

If Vida is the replacement, that Karl from Die Hard looking motherfucker, I truly despair.

8 Likes

Lol youā€™ve changed his status to ā€œon loanā€ already? Steady on, thereā€™s no confirmation yet, is there?

Iā€™m hoping itā€™ll take a U-turn. Chambers ended last season well, iā€™d argue he is better than Mustafi at this point. And as for Sokratisā€¦ someone sanctioned him coming in and Chambers going outā€¦ :grimacing:

3 Likes

If this goes through itā€™s strange in the extreme, at 23 why is he still needing loans? He looked our most consistent CB last season and looks ready to fight for a starting spot.

So if true weā€™re surely going to sign another CB because Mustafi, Paps, Mav and Holding donā€™t fill one with confidence. If itā€™s not an out and out baller then whatā€™s the fucking point?

4 Likes

What is there to be gained for this club in loaning out a twenty fucking three year old who has just extended their contract. This is the type of shit that I genuinely expected to stop once Wenger was gone. Fuck sake.

7 Likes

If he does indeed leave the proverb that the more things change the more they stay the same springs to mind.

1 Like