WooHoo!

1 Like

:giroud3:

6 Likes

Oh my Fucking God.

Love it. Fuck those cunts

3 Likes

We do like to win late at Burnley, donā€™t we? :mustafi:

3 points is the only thing that matter though. 4th now!

Love it, 3 last minute winners in a row v Burnley. Tinpot club

Lee Mason is the ultimate banter merchant. Being a cunt all game, and then gives us a pen in the final seconds :slight_smile:

Boooooooooooooo

5 Likes

And only gives them an additional minute afterwards.

Pretty much :slight_smile:

https://m.popkey.co/442e43/O9GQY.gif

5 Likes

Burnley pretty much gave up in the second half; 45 minutes of arsenal trying to win the game.

Love the last minute winners.

1 Like

Same Old Arsenal, Always Cheating :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

scenes!

Love a last minute winner! Poor game in truth though and very lucky to get the win. Burnley played well and a stupid push cost them. They will still have a very good season though if Dyche stays top 10 is very achievable

1 Like

Lol that was funny as fuck, in fairness Ramsey was pushed but I didnā€™t expect it to be given, should have been a penalty on Bellerin. 3 stoppage time wins in a row vs Burnley :rofl:.

Meanwhile itā€™s 3am now and I have work in a few hours and canā€™t get back to sleep :grimacing:

1 Like

I could care less about the last minute decision, since the Bellerin incident was a clear penalty.

6 Likes

We have taken some lessons from Manure.

Weā€™ve been solid as a rock in defense with Mustafi being epic. Weā€™re destined for top 4 lads itā€™s what we do. Never in doubt.

Also didnā€™t hurt we finally got a decision. There was a bigger penalty shout on Bellerin that we didnā€™t get earlier so fully drserved 1 nil win they came out ready ton play but we withstood their early onslaught and dominated from there.

Home sweet home :heart:

6 Likes