Bundesliga

Gelsenkirchen (lol) - BVB, the revierderby tomorrow. :fist::rosicky:

Andre Schurrle, Marco Reus and Erik Durm have been ruled out for Borussia Dortmund’s trip to rivals Schalke, while U.S. international Christian Pulisic is a minor doubt, BVB coach Thomas Tuchel has said.

Durm’s out… You know what to do, Thomas!

Who wants to see a man scream as he gets his finger snapped back into place?

SUELE, WHAT A GOAL!!! :rosicky:

1 Like

Hoffenheim with the youngest Champions League coach next season :giroud:

Nah, it wouldnt be a ramsey type unless it came with that infuriating smile whilst dragging his hands down his face as if to say ‘aaahhhhhh i shouldda scored that looked sucky oh well ill try again and again and again maybe one will go in its not so bad just a bit embarassing’

1 Like

Dortmund-Gladbach is not a rivalry. Dortmund - Schalke is, Gladbach - Köln and Gladbach-Leverkusen as well. Also, Dortmund are still seen as the “good guys” in Germany, so no problems there.

1 Like

Surprise surprise! Bayern getting the best players from their opponents.

Scandalous, really. They should buy crap players from midlevel teams, like we do!

Oh c’mon! It was just a normal dig. Don’t try to always be german. You support Arsenal first :mustafi:

Yeah, but I don’t see how it’s a “dig” to state good business. Dahoud for €12 million to Dortmund and Brandt for €15 or so to Bayern is ridiculously good business. We should try it some time.:grinning:

1 Like

Surprise surprise, Bayern having 3 summer signings in the bag by the end of March.

This club can’t even sign its own manager.

14 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!

1 Like

Bayern have smashed it. What a good signing.

Cocktor’s boy plays!

1 Like

Honestly, though, how the fuck does Bayern get that good of a deal? Can’t Leverkusen leverage interest from abroad a bit? Unless there’s some release clause I don’t know about that’s a ridiculous price for a talent of his level.

also, @Persona, may I ask, where the hell does your obsession with Passlack come from? :smiley:

1 Like

:wink:

It’s mainly a joke but he is a highly rated prospect. Who is loved by many BVB fans.

1 Like

Bundesliga clubs and their release clauses :unamused: Brandt has one for €12.5m active next summer.

1 Like

Skybet have a free HD stream for Dortmund Schalke if you have an account! YES! :grinning:

https://m.skybet.com/football/football-live/event/20557630

Edit:

Think it only works on mobile

Goretzka - Toni Weigl battle. :sunglasses:

“Well, despite getting forward a lot, he’s been the weakest link. That’s twice he’s gone forward only to put the ball out” < Fuck you!