Bundesliga

Leipzig vs Hoffenheim. What a great fucking match that was,

1 Like

Oh god! Gladback already losing 2-0 against Neverkusen.
Gladbach pull one back.
2-2! Typical Neverkusen!
3-2 Gladbach! :wenger: @A.F @CunningLinguist

Jonathan looked like a Tahsshole for two goals. :grinning:

3 Likes

Tahā€™s performance is the most disgusting thing Iā€™ve ever seen.

Also, Kramer is good and should never have been allowed to leave Neverkusen. Aranguiz (!!!) and Baumgartlinger, were somehow ahead of him?

Marcelino is still without a job, I think. Maybe pointless to sack Schmidt right now, but they shouldnā€™t allow him to have another season.

I still think he does enough interesting stuff to still be considered a potential top coach, but yeah, it looks like I (and many others) may have overrated him a bit.

2 Likes

Leverkusen should just retire.

1 Like

BVB were winning 0-1 after 2 mins. Finishes a 1-1 draw with Mainz. :unamused:

Reus having a decent season (when he can play!!!) 8 games, 5 goals, 6 assists.

2 Likes

Time to sack Tuchel. Too many dropped points this season :wink:

1 Like

Judge him in May, man. :wink: Heā€™s got his team back now.

1 Like

ā€œJudge him in mayā€

:wenger:

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to RMC: "If I want to go to the next level, I have to leave in summer." https://t.co/zx9pDhgZOQ

ā€” Get French Football (@GFFN) 31 januari 2017
1 Like

Not unexpected (that heā€™d want to leave). Too good to stay at BVB and not be winning things.

You do not sound bitter at all. :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™m not bitter. If he was at Arsenal then Iā€™d be bitter. I think he should move on so he can win things.

Obviously though, Iā€™d prefer he stayed.

Youā€™re just mad TTTT prefers Piszczek over Passlack, as it means youā€™ll have to watch with empty eyes while I take home the title in the talentā€”>world class thread come summer! Mwahahaha.:mustafi:

2 Likes

Pisscheck is 31. Felix is the future. Henrichs plays for Vizekusen, so itā€™s only a matter of time before his inevitable downfall. :wink:

@Trion missed his own deadline on that thread anyways.

ā€œQ1 2017: 15th Janā€

:grin:

1 Like

The captain will hang up his boots this summer, meaning there will be a right-back vacancy in Munich.

1 Like

And with Hoeness, heā€™ll have to be Germanā€¦ Wilkommen aus Muenchen, Herr Henrichs.

He is coming to Arsenal.

not really a big step compared with Dortmund, tbf :poldi:

1 Like

[quote=ā€œLuca_from_Italy, post:680, topic:122, full:trueā€]
He is coming to Arsenal.
not really a big step compared with Dortmund, tbf :poldi:[/quote]

Yeah, absolutely no chance. Sounds like he wants Spain but if not shitty England will do. :stuck_out_tongue:

ā€œI have an important choice to make. Many people would like to see me in the English Premier League. Itā€™s not necessarily the championship that attracts me the most, but it could permit me to take the next step.ā€

Alexander Isak is the future for Dortmund anyways :wink:

Also Fedor Smolov, possibly.

Real, while we get Benzema or Morata.