Brighton Vs Arsenal (PL)

Pissed on Shiraz :+1:

2 Likes

Arsenal will win this one, but I’m taking a no frills approach to the club right now. No build up, no post match bullshit. Just the 90 mins. They’ve almost numbed me completely (almost, because a defeat tomorrow would still just about hurt)

For sure. We were usually good at bouncing back against shit teams in the past. Not sure if it is still the case today.

1 Like

I think we’ll win. With Aubamayang back on the scoresheet.

1-3 Arse.

Jinxed it!

3-1

Comfortable 2-0 win. A loss won’t change anything regarding Wenger and we need to be in good form for Milan

1 Like

Can’t see us winning. We’ve got a dressing room who don’t play for the manager anymore and horrible away form.

2 Likes

Brighton’s home form has been pretty good this season. I would usually say we have too much quality for them, but with you just can’t confidently say we’ll win in our sad state. Literally could go either way.

Brighton are around 3/1 to win this and about the same for the draw.
They seem quite good odds, considering our recent form, especially away from home,

Be interesting to see what kind of team we put out. I wonder whether Wenger will do a José and puts all his eggs in the EL basket.

After my horrible prediction vs City I am on a self-imposed prediction ban :woman_facepalming:t2:

But you’d think it’s a great chance for Brighton to get points. I feel bad for the teams in the relegation scrap who aren’t playing us between now and May :speak_no_evil:

https://twitter.com/jamesbenge/status/970270484586778624

1 Like

No BELlerin

fooke me , that goes to show how wank we have become.
Shocking if true !

Not sure who is supposed to be playing RB/RWB. Chambers? With Bellerin on the bench?

What’s happened to Ramsey?

Why Xhaka?

Why why why why why the heck do I see him in every lineup.

Ramsey’s still out with the phantom hamstring injury. Elneny wrongly overlooked again.

1 Like

Another weird line-up. Chambers as WB/RB? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like