Bournemouth vs Arsenal (PL)

No, we are shit, but still had some decisions against us. No leave me alone. Thanks.

Be truthful

how many of the players that appeared today would you keep if you had power to change them?

Me , I’d keep Wilshere

Every single other one I would want an upgrade

1 Like

In that starting XI I would keep Wilshere, Iwobi, Lacazette, Mustafi, Bellerin, Holding and Maitland-Niles in the overall squad.

Mustafi, Wilshere and Lacazette would stay in my starting XI.

4 Likes

I wobi is a worse version of Oxlade and he was terrible

Well that was shit! Now lost my record of never seeing us lose an away game that I’ve been to!

Felt sorry for Lacazette. I was watching the runs he made off the ball yet the pass didn’t come. He made so many and then sencind half he just became invisible

Welbeck was woeful, Xhaka is great if he has time and it’s on his left foot. Sadly he doesn’t get much time and just looks out of his depth

Had Arsène sitting a few rows in front of me, felt like just telling him to go! Such a shambles and the football we play is just so depressing at times and so slow

Arsene really should be gone in the summer

2 Likes

Only player likely to create any openings for us in the final third in that starting XI. And he did today.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/_andyha/status/952565063193329666

That hunger index tho!! These players look as as hungry as fuck dont they :xhaka:

I would post some photos but for some reason it’s not letting me!

Everyone wants little Bournemouth to stay up so hey, not all bad news

Thats one more than me then.

:giroud:

1 Like

Fuck this shit. We should have had this game sewn up by half time. Bournemouth get a five-minute purple patch, we fall asleep at the back, and it’s goodnight.

I even watched the spud game yesterday and the gulf between us and them is as wide as the Pacific. How fucking sad is that?

1 Like

Honestly found todays performance and result beyond pathetic. Garbage opposition who managed to make a comeback with the slightest of changes. The fact we could then not put one clear cut chance together in the last 15 minutes was beyond embarrassing.
Take todays game with the west brom match weve been as boring and average as anything. Weve dropped points at Stoke, Bournemouth, west Ham, west brom and Bournemouth. We where crap in all them games and have won just 3 games on the road in the league.
Really needs to get ugly down at the Emirates and the situation made for this board. The alternative of Wenger being moved sideways and onto the board is something that has to be fought at all costs.

7 Likes

I get off the bus 0-1 I walk 5 min open my door 2-1 down. :man_facepalming:t5: Shit can drive you to alcoholism

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Wenger in that last pic. Couldn’t get a clearer one unless I walked up in front of him! Jens was there though so didn’t fancy my chances lol

Also had Defoe a few rows in front of me along with all the Bournemouth directors!

Couldn’t see any one from our board around Wenger and he was in the away directors area

Should have slapped him in the face with a baguette. Can’t really stand his sight anymore.

1 Like