Basel v Arsenal (Champions League)

Fuck me, Perez with two goals and Ludo up 1-0!! Lets do diiis!

Brilliant work from Perez. Guy makes the most of his limited opportunties :slight_smile:

Come join MDC if you’re not in there already!

Fucking job has the MDC blocked, makes no sense.

Where is Mac musty?

MAC.this computer writes what wants grrrrrr.

Click the 3 lines next to your “L” logo on the top right and click “Matchday Chat”

Still can’t get in you cunts :joy:

Just fill in a name, leave the password blank and it has to work.

Nah, I get the same error message. Must be something about not working from my mobile. Tried with different browsers too lol.

Also worth noting:

2011 They beat Man Utd at home in the CL group to advance to the knockouts over Man Utd.
2013 They beat Tottenham at home in the EL to advance to the semis.
2013 They beat Chelsea at home in the CL group to advance to the knockouts over Schalke.
2014 They beat Liverpool at home in the CL group to advance to the knockouts over Liverpool.

Suddenly makes sense to send a competent team down there when they have such a strong record at home vs English teams.

2 Likes

0-1

0-2

0-3

0-4

5 Likes

Thanks @Calum babe

1 Like

Ludogrets winning 2-1. COME ON YOU CUNTS.

Send a reserve team they said. Mugs.

8 Likes

Come on Ludogorets!!!

COME ON LUDO, THINK OF THE MOVIE 300, FIGHT LIKE SPARTANS, HOOOOLD :rosicky:

3 Likes

Cheers for posting the links @Calum. Are they straight from BT’s Official Twitter? If so nice because when I try to open the actual tweets it’s geoblocking me haha, not this way.

1 Like

To everyone who said we should tank this game with a reserve squad because we had no chance of winning the group

16 Likes

Fuck all you lot. “We have no chance of finishing top” “Let’s rest all our best players”

Glad none of you are the manager!

13 Likes

Well done Arsenal! Done the job in style.

When a horde of crybabies want us to field a weakened team vs a team who has beaten Man Utd, Chelsea, Tottenham and Liverpool at home in European cups in the past 5 years, because the group is already dead:

3 Likes