Basel v Arsenal (Champions League)

A solid performance. A couple of early goals and we crusied the rest of the game imo

Could of scored a few more and the players that came in did well

Gibbs looked great going forward and would be great if he could get back to the form he was a few seasons back when we were all getting scared of him getting injured and having to rely on Monreal!

I thought the balance of the team was going to suffer when i saw Perez wide right but he did a great job out there

Nice of PSG to cock it up as well so we could finish top, although some of the teams we can draw make finishing top not that important this season. Typical!

1 Like

Well I was one of the play the reserves mob and whilst its turned out fine an injury to Ozil or sanchez and I would be going apeshit . But it didnt happen so I stand corrected . Loved the Holding selection and Perez !

2 Likes

Oh ffs Maxi. The sooner you realise your a bastard child of sir Henry Norris the better.
We just get fostered out to different parents over the years.

1 Like

No no, this won’t do. You must apologise for being on the wrong side of good fortune. And if you don’t well, god help you, because I’ve got a Goggle image at the ready and i’m not afraid to use it.

1 Like