Arsène Wenger

In line with “We will never win any trophies under Wenger”

Come back to bite you twice. In your place, I would be careful.

1 Like

If we win the League under Wenger the admins/mods can delete this account. It will not happen.

2 Likes

And deprive me of having a laugh at you?
Do not do that mods.

1 Like

You’re waiting on a last laugh that will never happen, mate. Whilst in the mean time Wenger shat incredibly hard in your face, for your ever trust, with failing the way we did last season.

1 Like

Attempting to have an objective discussion about Wenger with @Trion is pointless.

Those FA cups papered over the cracks and can’t be used to vindicate Wenger. Our failure to win the PL and continuous early knockouts from the CL have very little to do with finances or restrictions of any kind. He is a manager who doesn’t have what it takes to win either competition anymore, he can’t inspire a team or instill tilte winning confidence, his tactics or lack thereof rather are are not good enough for this era and his loyalty and favoritism to players will forever be a detriment.

We will not win the PL title under Wenger again this much is beyond doubt especially after last season, look at the limp displays we’ve put in against Spuds, United and we should have lost both games against PSG if not for Cavani’s diabolical finishing. Against the best teams our limitations will be on display more often than not that is the hallmark of Wenger for over a decade and will continue to be so until he is gone.

1 Like

Every gf is a bitch when on periods but overall life with tons of sex is awesome.
My life with Wenger around is better despite lack of trophies.

What makes it worse is perennially moaning fans who can’t take a break from making this forum miserable.

1 Like

3-0 Chelsea.
We have beaten tons of big teams but rely on biased fans to pick out matches we have not won.

1 Like

Oh yeah 3-0 against a misfiring Chelsea that were woeful , we are lucky we caught them cold. Facing them now would be a totally different proposition now that they’re stable.

And I said more often than not, not that we can’t win at all.

1 Like

It’s just incredibly frustrating to see the same mistakes/shit happening time and time again. At some point enough is enough. Whilst being aware, which you disagree with, that it will not get better.

Wenger leaving can go two ways. Either we go forward of we get even worse. But I think we’re at a point we should take that risk.

How can i have an objective discussion when everything is excuse.
Injuries - excuse
Finance - excuse
FA Cup - shit trophy

I can’t help not want to waste my intellect on you sorry bunch after listening to ‘FA cup is a shit trophy’

I also like how Wenger being criticised for 4th place finish but suddenly 4th spot is all the rage amongst Liverpools, Uniteds and Chelseas

3 Likes

I never get to hear you use this excuse when big teams beat our depleted sides.

I didnt hear this excuse for last few weeks when Arsenal had a non Santi unstable team.

Hypocrisy no?

1 Like

Okay that’s fair enough.

Depleted is one thing but a team using different formations with a new manager trying to find his best starting XI is something else entirely.

We almost always know our starting XI so no it’s not hypocrisy but I wouldn’t be surprised if you see it that way.

As for injuries and financial restrictions , as if other teams don’t get injuries, Leicester and Atletico prove finances can be sumountable.

When is it down to Wenger as the MANAGER of this club? Why in over 10 years have we not beat United at OT? Why has he not defeated Mourinho? Why is it like groundhog day and we repeat the same mistakes over and over? Why can he not truly inspire the team? And why despite the fact we’ve had so many talented players over the years is top four his ceiling?

1 Like

You don’t have any intellect. You, Kaner and A4TT are blinded by your obsession with vindicating Wengers continued failure.

It’s a proven trend that team with most expensive recruits and relatively less injuries win the league.
Leicester satisfy the latter trend of not being injured.

Chelsea before that. No long term injuries.
City before. Only Kompany injured
United before. Only Rafael injured
City before. No long term injuries

Also those are expensive team.

Listing Leicester and Athletic is all fine but they are not norms.
I have hoped Arsenal have their kind of lucky season as well but ultimately all financially inferior teams will be second to likes of City, Barca, Bayern, Madrid.

Its gone full @Trion in here today :smile:

I just support my team instead of assuming my opinion means anything to anyone at all especially the people that run the club, Ask them if wenger is a perpetual failure

2 Likes

The people that run the club, like Kroenke, know nothing about football, and don’t even go tho matches.
They are interested in profit and nothing else.
So if Wenger provides a profit every season, which he does, and doesn’t spend more on players than we earn, which he does, and scrapes into the CL every season, which he does, then they are happy.

As for not being a perpetual failure, how long does he have to go without winning the PL or CL, for you to consider that being true?

Nearly all of the Wenger defenders in 2014 said he’d win another League Title by the end of this 3 year deal in 2017, I wonder if they are still as confident ?

They’ll continue to delay that by another season with the hopes that Wenger’s confidence in people like Ramsey, Walcott and Chamberlain eventually pays off.

3 Likes