Arsène Wenger

Chaos Factor!!! Remember this term…
Anyway, up till now, I still don’t know if this is a positive or negative description~~~ :wenger:

I thought it was vaguely positive until I recently have applied it to Oxlade Chamberlain and realised that it’s just negative.

1 Like

:wenger::wenger::wenger:

Will it be 12th time lucky in a league match for Arsene against Jose ?

I’ve never been to a Charity / Community Shield game, for me it devalues the experience of going to Wembley. I gave mine away on each occasion, in fact it’s a half decent sweetener in terms of finding a buyer whenever it comes up.

Ditto with holding semi finals at Wembley.

2 Likes

He really needs to retire ASAP. He’s just making an embarrassment of himself at this point. It’s awful to watch. It’s like what it must be like to watch Wayne Rooney being a massive United/Rooney fan. Or Mourinho being a Mourinhista. But it’s much worse because in both of those cases you’re a cunt anyways so you deserve every possible misery.

Okay ‘ArseneCuellar’

He’s absolutely dire.

Tactics, team selection, inspiration you name it. He’s lacking in most if not all departments for a manager of a so called top club.

Crap set up, but for once good subs. It’s the same old Wenger.

Got it horribly wrong playing Coq next to Elneny and I wasn’t shocked at all he forced Ramsey back into the starting 11.

1 Like

It’s one of his most unbelievable decisions indeed. How Ramsey finds his way back into the team time and time again.

4 Likes

Not only that but shoe horned in on the left was a face palm moment for me.

1 Like

I think starting Coquelin and Elneny was a much worse decision, tbh. I can at least see the logic behind Ramsey (he really should be able to do the same job he does on the right on the left, if anything it should suit him more because he’s facing the game. And given Walcott on the left is a no-no it made sense).

We’re three points behind the top of the league, undefeated since the opening game and with good chance to win the CL group…and you’re blaming Arsène.

:wenger:

2 Likes

Only thing I can give Wenger credit for is instilling some resilience and pluck into the side. Manner of performances in big matches haven’t been convincing at all.

Although we have gone back to steamrolling the smaller sides more consistently

1 Like

I give that credit to Cech, Kos, and Mustafi. that grit comes from the back.

Meh, The current cb partnership is only really a polished/likable version and marginal upgrade on what we had before. I don’t really buy into this hype that ‘kostafi’ has been a massive revolution in terms of how we defend.

But yeah there’s definitely a never die attitude about the team. Which is refrushing compared to the mental weakness we usually suffer from.Probably does not stem from aw alone maybe it because we have a mature squad

So frustrating that we didn’t stomp them in that game… can’t stand the c*nt and hope they fade badly and he loses it again like he did at Chelsea. Conte is properly showing now how good that squad actually is/was.

I personally Think Chelsea’s squad in on a similar level to ours, Conte is a far superior manager to Wenger though in this day and age which will be the main difference when we reflect in May.

1 Like