Arsène Wenger

Haha no. I don’t really go to many away games. Took them from a journalist on Twitter.

3 Likes

Should have been giving away his europa league winners medal rather than his tie

The inital annocment took all my good will towards his departure

1 Like

Wonderful :sob:

1 Like

Roma :clap:

https://twitter.com/ASRomaEN/status/995630292554735617

Meanwhile, Neville…

4 Likes

Just wants to pile more pressure on our club. Think we should make a judgement after the new manager has been announced.

1 Like

I’m going to miss the big fella

3 Likes

So, just to clarify, who is our current manager? Steve Bould? :laughing:

2 Likes

Neville is an idiot. Wonder if he complains about Chelsea who haven’t even sacked Conte yet.

Fucking holier than thou cunt going on about how we should be happy with Wenger last year.

5 Likes
4 Likes

As if Gary Neville has any idea how our manager search is going.

8 Likes

Neville wanted Wenger to stay so he could still make a mockery of us.

On the influence that African players have had on his time at Arsenal

In my whole life I had African players. I opened a school in Africa with one of my friends. People like Yaya and Kolo Toure, Eboue and Gervinho came out from this school.

I had George Weah at a young age, Lauren from Cameroon. I had all these African players in my team, they made a huge contribution.

Left us in a mess here. Had the adulation when it was deserved. Just let us try to move on please.

1 Like

Will be strange not seeing this thread at the top of OA’s index soon.

6 Likes

It’ll be there when he goes to another club and people here’s keep an eye on his results!

4 Likes

When he’s lifting the CL trophy and Neymar is saying what a father figure he is, we’ll be talking about it.

5 Likes

Don’t stop, don’t stop, I’m almost there

3 Likes

Such a great video. Gonna miss big Wenga :sob:

3 Likes

Ffs move on people. Had a month of this now.

2 Likes

If anyone is no longer interested in Wenger please avail yourself of the mute option on the thread.

There’s a button called tracking, click it then select muted. Sorted.

7 Likes