OH MY GOD.

1 Like

I suppose @AbouCuellar will be back on the Europa League wagon now :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

there was no alternative, should not have been extended anyway

Let’s hope we can move forward

Laughable he says ‘right time to go’- should have gone at least 5 years ago

1 Like

My mates renamed our WhatsApp group “RIP ARSENAL FC 1886-2018” a few months ago and I left it as it seemed apt.

It’s now called “AFC EPISODE IV: A NEW HOPE”

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/987253994547445761
https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/987254608379727873

2 Likes

Frank de Boer & Bergkamp? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

HOLY FUCK

1 Like

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

Wenger thanks for the first decade at the helm with the beautiful football and league titles. You stayed on 6-7 years to long but now I know your going I can reflect on the good times you gave us.

2 Likes

haha :joy:

on topic, for me, unless we get the EL trophy this would’ve been his second year outside top 4 and outside the CL. For me an ok reason to try other managers. Now let’s try our best to be respectful to the greatest manager in our club’s history for the remainder of the season friends.

1 Like

I feel a bit sad. But thank you Arsene.

2 Likes

That would be awful.

His last game in charge just has to be winning the EL, how fucking great would that be.

2 Likes

Good timing. Hopefully it will spur the players with emotional incentive to send him off on a high by winning his only bit of European success.

Sad it had to end this way. Feels like he is finally being pushed out of the club because we all know he wouldn’t leave voluntarily. Sad he didn’t have the composure to look at himself from outside, see he was past it and leave while most still loved him.

I don’t doubt everyone will remember him with respect but the fondness and the love are now mostly gone.

3 Likes

Working from home has it’s benefits. Merci Arsene.

7 Likes

NO IM SOOOOOO SAD :pensive:

1 Like

Wenger u-turning on his resignation after winning Europa like

gentleman_troll

8 Likes