Arsène Wenger

Not going to lie I do feel sorry for him. I really wish he could’ve gone out a high ffs. Not nice seeing a legend of the club throw his legacy down the drain.

3 Likes

I can imagine what those would be.

“I h8 2 see you suffer”

4 Likes

Oh cry me a fucking river Arsene

5 Likes

Would you guys believe me if I told you that until May 2009, Wenger had a positive win ratio over SAF?

Yeah, how much behind did he end after those last 4 years ?

If I read that stat on Twitter I’d doubt it but I assume it’s not a trick question?

If it had said 2006 I’d have believed it straight off.

Genuinely true.
Wenger had a positive record over SAF before the CL semi drubbing.

Went from that to: Winning 16 and losing 23 times at SAF’s retirement.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/arsene-wenger/bilanztrainer/trainer/280

1 Like

I don’t.

He’s the author of his own misfortune, do agree he should have gone out on a high though.

https://twitter.com/c11davison/status/972075309695750145

1 Like

I hate you personally.

7 Likes

It’s not just the fact you’re losing games ffs, it’s the fact that you refuse to take accountability for poor performances and a clear lack of progress by walking away

2 Likes

thats almost as naive as his tactics

1 Like

Love how he takes it upon himself to speak for millions of people.

He’s a true politician.

5 Likes

Wenger hanging on desperately here.

If you lot really personally hate a man you’ve never met then may I suggest you get out of the house a bit more and remove yourself from your computer/phone screen and come back to reality a bit.

I understand people don’t want him here anymore that’s fine, but fuck me…grow up like.

9 Likes

Wait. How much is he getting paid again?

That change in system. Everything went too shit.

He’s hoping for the best in people I would imagine. Truth is, if you hate a man you’ve never met because he didn’t get your favorite football club the result you wanted, you’re a sad cunt of a human.

Hating most human beings is too far really, unless they’re absolute scum

1 Like