:kos2:

1 Like

Or good… :henry2:

Respek, old man

10 Likes

He really is Marmite.

1 Like

You go Wenga.
Poke that finger in his eyes before you retire.

Wenger isn’t lying about how dean has pulled shit like that before.

Respect.

Wenger is really a gentleman.

Imagine how many of us would throw in the F bomb immediately after opening the door.

“you are fucking/bloody dishonest”
“you are a fucking disgrace”
“you are fucking unprofessional”

3 Likes

I agree with Wenger on this. Well done, old sport.

(Still think he should be replaced with Tony Schiavone, though)

Drogba would be proud!

1 Like

If Ferguson or Mourinho did something like that, they would get away with it.
When Wenger does it, he gets a stadium stadium ban.

It’s liken Ferguson on the touchline hurling abuse at the fourth official, almost every game, nothing happens.
Or Mourinho slapping someone round the head, nothing happens.

I can remember when Wenger used some sort of phone during a game when he had a touchline ban and he got another ban as well.

There does seem to be a bias against him from the FA, considering what Ferguson and Mourinho got away with.

As for Mike Dean, I don’t know how he has got away with it for so long, when his bias is so obvious.

3 Likes

Do players get a free pass cursing at refs too? I swear every time I see Wayne Rooney he is yelling fook this or fook that at refs multiple times a game.

1 Like

I was going to say that as well.
Rooney was given special treatment by ref’s because he was England’s best player and was young.

What kind of message is that?
All it says is, keep doing it but try not to but if you do we won’t book you.

Man U always had the officials in their pocket when Ferguson was there.
Not satisfied with out spending every other club, and buying all the best players, they needed the ref’s help as well.

1 Like

When Rooney ever got sent off in Europe or in the World Cup, there seemed to be an inquest into it.

He was/is a c*nt.

He basically called Dean a cheat and questioned his integrity, was never gonna get away with that. Glad Wenger did though.

12 Likes

Basically this should be not getting released to the press. Just makes the game look more of a soap opera than it all ready is.

Dean is a dump.
He just embarrassed himself and FA more by releasing the back end story.

It was the FA who revealed the story I thought.

Dean and FA, Dumb and Dumber

Or crook and crooked.

2 Likes