Arsène Wenger

JUST LEAVE ALREADY

Seriously, if he doesn’t retire i am gonna mad! HE HAS DESTROYED US!

This result happens when you pick a team with no world class players and a manager that has run out of ideas.

So next season when we have a team with no world class players and a manager that has run out of ideas, expect a lot more of the same.

4 Likes

He knows but pride and misplaced arrogance will not allow him to fully accept it.

He’s an analogue manager in a digital age, he can’t effectively coach or instill a wining mentality, in the latter half of his tenure we’ve always had the individual stars that have pulled us back but we’re now in the position of losing both of them. What will we be left with then? Just a team that he can’t improve, other managers would get more out of this squad despite the lack of individual quality.

3 Likes

If Wenger was still here next season we would be fighting relegation. This team can’t beat no one in the league.

Then he needs his mental state checked. I’m surprised he would want to hang around and watch Arsenal become a mid table club.

He can’t be delusional to think that his same methods–transfer market, player development, etc will now work after it clearly hasn’t for the last decade.

Finish the sentence

Arsene Wenger is a / is a /

A cunt?

1 Like

One of the better lines that I’ve read that perfectly sums up Wenger and the state of the club.

2 Likes

He doesn’t have a clue, does he? Fuck another year with him as a manager, such a waste.

1 Like

The man wouldn’t win the league with City’s squad.

7 Likes

If he was still here next season we should stop going to the Emirates. HE IS FUCKING WORSE THAN MUGABE!

I’m surprised he’s so happy to destroy his legacy at Arsenal.

He’s leaving us in a position similar to what he joined us in. We’re basically back at square one anno 1996.

4 Likes

Absolute shambles from top to bottom, on and off the pitch.

This is the worst Arsenal team we’ve had under Wenger. Certainly attacking wise. You look at that starting line-up and you think mid table, at best.

Wenger needs to stop being so fucking selfish and accept that he is not the right man to drag us out of this mess!

2 Likes

A team is in many ways a mirror image of their manager and one word word encapsulates ours: spineless.

Little wonder why the team are frequently prone to rolling over like weaklings.

3 Likes

Merely a sign of what’s still to come once we lose Sanchez and Ozil. Steady decline

2 Likes

A club with any balls would sack him right now and appoint Ancelotti

6 Likes

It’s a shame our board are full of eunuchs then.

2 Likes

If he went to Man City, the first thing he would do is sell De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling and Aguero to his rivals, and then get in some cheap youngsters from the French League, and then go for the fourth place trophy. and make sure the club made a profit.

That is the team we will have next season.
Mid table is not out of Wenger’s reach.
If he keeps dragging us down, which I believe he might be doing on purpose, then mid table is certainly achievable.