Arsène Wenger

This guy doesn’t love Arsenal.

If he did he’d leave, the fucking leach

5 Likes

Can we get any lower ?

2 Likes

To be fair I think Lehmann is partially at fault here because he was sitting next to the guy all game and not once did he knock him out. Shocking.

5 Likes

The thing is, if he REALLY still cared about this club or he had the brains and sense to help
Is move forward and become a competitive top 4 & ultimately eventually a title challenging team, surely he should have LEFT last season at the end of his contract - if he had done we could have had Sanchez wanting to stay on with a new manager taking the rains, plus a manager that will FINALLY mix things up and build from the back and not have Wengers stubborn style & ways running us into the embarrassing gutter…

11 Likes

100% this

2 Likes

That’s called sabotage. He would have been sacked in any other company, as all the clubs are like companies by now.

5 Likes

He loves controlling it

:eyes:

11 Likes

Watching Wenger’s interview on the BBC! He is laughing. No further comment.

Meh, not in the mood today.

Shocking if he is laughing Luca.
I can’t watch him anymore.

Team i want to see in the 2 remaining cups from now:

Cech

Chambers Mustafi Koscielny

Bellerin Wilshere Xhaka AMN

Nelson (Sanchez if he stays) Ozil

Lacazette

Only one reserve in it and i am gonna write a letter to Arsenal calling for him to resign.

1 Like

I can confirm he wasn’t too bothered from our elimination.

1 Like

It’s official
Wenger out .
Wexit should begin .

4 Likes
3 Likes

Just watched the ‘No Hunger in Paradise’ documentary on BT Sport after the game, regarding academy players.

Wenger was on it for a couple of interviews. He admitted that everything goes through him and he ultimately makes the decision whether a youth player will be good enough for Arsenal.

I get that he’s the manager and will have final say on most things regarding our first team - but I got the impression he wants to be head scout too.

This is probably why we are getting in some backroom staff, to delegate responsibilities for Wenger’s departure (hopefully soon).

4 Likes

Liverpool-Arsenal 4-0
Manchester City-Arsenal 3-1
United-Arsenal 1-3
Arsenal-Liverpool 3-3
Arsenal-Chelsea 2-2
Nottingham Forest-Arsenal 4-2

Our biggest games so far. 9 goals scored, 19 goals conceded. Yet again we can’t fucking defend!

2 Likes

Leaving aside his ability as a manager, (which people excuse due to the Illuminati controlling him and telling him not to spend money for some reason or something) his ability as a coach is dogshit.

All players coming under his tuition have not progressed but regressed.

But then I, and everyone else have been saying this for ages over and over again.

I have no idea why I’m repeating myself tbh.

Remember guys, it’s Kroenke’s fault (or the board) that Iwobi is playing like is, compared to how he was playing in 15-16. Makes perfect sense.

Remember, any other PL club would probably have sacked their manager after that kind of result.

3 Likes

My father came back today in the evening. When i told him we lost 4-2 to fucking Forest he said: “Aahahaha! Why that old cunt is still here?”.

He doesn’t even follow the english football :arteta:

2 Likes