Arsène Wenger

Oh fuck me! Never thought it would have ended in this way. It’s fucking Forest!

At the very least, the very fucking least, you stack the bench in case it goes pear shaped.

3 Likes

I haven’t really got any complaints about the starting line-up, maybe in hindsight we could have added a couple more experienced players. But I thought there would be enough on the pitch to win this. The problem is they’ve all been proper shit and have majorly under-performed today.

It is pure arrogance not to have a plan B on the bench though.

4 Likes

Really? I saw that lineup and was immediately worried.

Yeah I mean, I was surprised that it wasn’t a stronger line-up. But, those players should still be able to put up a fight against a Championship side who have been out of form lately.

1 Like

When your best player is Welbeck you know you’re scraping the barrel, but we still should have enough experience and quality to beat a mid table Championship club.

I can’t wait to hear Wenger after the match and his reasoning behind the team selection.

I’m sure we will hear the words. “we lacked a bit of fire power” and “we have had a busy schedule” and “our best players needed a rest” and "blah blah blah

Oh, and the referee’s decisions.

It’s the 3rd round of the FA Cup, away from home, and they’re playing the cup holders.

History shows us that form is irrelevant in this trophy.

I can accept to lose, but to exit from the F.A. Cup in this way is truly embarassing. 4-2 LOL! FFS!

2 Likes

Well hindsight is a wonderful thing. I could have backtracked and pretended I hated the line-up but the truth is I honestly thought it would be enough to at least compete. And had these players actually bothered to perform, the result could have been very different.

The main problem for me is the bench. We had nothing there. No game-changers.

2 Likes

Wtf is that? :joy:

5 Likes

This man has lost his head. Gone. Finito.

Poor selection, OK. Having no first teamers on the bench at all? That’s just utter negligence.

He won’t blame himself either.

1 Like

He’s gonna blame the 4th penalty kick on our loss and not the fact that we conceded 4 goals to a Championship team

1 Like

How can you not know the musical genius that is JoJo?

Shame on you.

1 Like

None the wiser. Bloke or woman?

When I missed the lineup, and I turned on the game and couldn’t tell who our 3rd was supposed to be in the back 3 I knew we were gonna have a big problem.

1 Like

Yea I’d take her as manager over Wenger tbh.

Truly embarrassing again! Why the hell would Wenger sign another 2 year contract after us finishing out of top 4 for first time in his tenure?!!! N then not to strengthen the squad or get our BEST players to sign new contracts - wtf is going on at our club! Total shambles! No wonder Wilshire, Ozil, Sanchez are all on the verge of leaving!

Tonight is the icing on the cake! Our front 3 experienced players (Welbeck, Walcott & Iwobi) are INVISIBLE! Yet our KIDS (Nelson, Maitland-Niles & Whillock) are only players in the team putting a shift in! Mertesacker has got ripped to shreds all game - what’s he doing playing a full game in any competition at his age and how slow he is - completely sums us up - defensive calamity!! Complete and utter heads gone for Arsene Wenger!! RESIGN NOW and save some pride and your legacy as it’s getting incredibly tarnished here!

Players that are utterly shocking in that team - Walcott (1 trick pony that even that 1 trick of pace doesn’t work or get utilised anymore), Iwobi & Elneny shouldn’t even have arsenal shirts, Mertesacker (slowest footballer I’ve EVER seen)

Get a WORLD CLASS manager in n some defensive stability / backbone and a WORLD CLASS replacement for Sanchez & get Ozil & Wilshire SIGNED on long term deals no matter the cost else we won’t be on top 6 in prem at this rate!!

tombstone

8 Likes

That goes for most of the first team.

1 Like