Arsène Wenger

I don’t think I’ve praised current Wenger since like last season lol so why I do keep getting tagged in this. Everyone knows he’s finished now

1 Like

My favorite line of his was at the AGM when he said something like “people have questioned my commitment, I assure you I’m more committed than ever”. We know that you senile old man, no one is questioning if you’re committed or not, you’re just NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Your commitment has been a dismal failure for years now. Simply can’t take this anyone longer, but by my estimation we’re not even on his last contract. Probably another 10 years at least. Fucking hell

3 Likes

He is convinced to be committed, while he is just suffering from senile dementia.

#NotMyManager

2 Likes

yup and we are convinced he should be committed, i used to feel sad about this guy going but the fucker couldnt just leave with everyone having fond memories the guy had to overstay and destroy what i felt for the man. Now for me when he leaves i will have a fucking party, and that is sad but a lot of supporters are like this now, what a shit way to bow out when he could have gone fondly remembered. Now he has tainted that with feelings of utter hatred for him because he is so deluded and stubborn and narcissistic

2 Likes

Start a campaign on Twitter. I back you!

1 Like

Even at the end of last season after all of the abuse, he could’ve left on an astonishing high beating those cunts in the final. I feel like he will live to regret not leaving then…

2 Likes

We simply have to force him out of the club by being nasty. Sorry if we have come to that, but have to save Arsenal. We should start protesting outside his house.

3 Likes

Wenger is the very reason we aren’t winning 6 or 7 games on the trot any more.

Goodness only knows that sort of form hoists you into the title picture.

Even now, the bumbling buffoon should have been looking at games against Southampton, West Ham and Newcastle (sandwiched in between difficult matches against Manchester United and Liverpool) as must-win.

No, we take a half-hearted, “do what you do best, dont worry about the opponents, pretend they’re not there” approach. It’s shockingly arrogant at this level. Wake up Wenger! These aren’t the Invincibles any more. You’re going to have to give team talks and study the opposition. Prat

5 Likes

Yeah, we basically didn’t want to win today. Just passed the ball around. West Ham were even pretty poor at the back.

We have been lacking sharpness for 13 years FFS! :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Absolutely gutless and clueless.
Just go Wenger, you are destroying your legacy at this club .

2 Likes

He needs to quit by the end of the season. If he does he will also leave us with a very poor squad. There really isnt much quality in this squad and thats a damning fact that we all have to face here.

2 Likes

We are fucked

2 Likes

He created a system where we had a set second team to play in meaningless Europa league matches which kept players fresh … but also eliminated any sort of competition from the squad.

Flexing to a back four away to West Ham didn’t make a whole lot of sense to me.

Unfortunately the best we can hope for at this point is finishing in UCL places and Wenger falling on his sword this summer.

2 Likes

Omg why do I keep getting tagged in this stuff I haven’t praised Wenger since we won our 3rd FA Cup in 4 seasons.

We are waiting for that league title you promised us Wenger would win.

2 Likes

Hey listen up I actually wasn’t that far off we had our opportunity and Giroud decided to go on a historically bad scoring drought.

Tbh our next opportunity will be in 2019. Pep will leave city by then cause the little wanna be Cuellar in football manager form, hipster douche will wanna leave by then, Mourinho’s act will have grown very tired at United he’ll be fired, and Conte already looks half way out the door. All those teams that can just outspend us will be in transition sure to make some bad hires, and Wenger fresh off the heels of signing that new 2 year contract will have the longevity and that dank stability will finally pay off for us.

Why just not giving him a 10-year contract? That’s the right longevity to try to win the Champions League :xhaka:

Kinda the reason the guy is on the team and you carry a big squad and pay these guys decent money. He doesn’t have to start but he would add a different dimension because lord knows whatever the fuck is going on out there isn’t working. We don’t have a forward who can make good runs get into position to score goals and cause some chaos. We’ve got a traffic cone who can head the ball, and a poacher we paid wayyyyy too much for. How about trying something different, and guaranteed to produce results?