Arsène Wenger

Of course; yep look at the end not the journey because gives a clear indication of what happened.

It’s not a book or a film. It’s a football match. The result matters more than anything else.

Yet it still shows they have struggled to win games, literally without a huge amount extra time, luck or a sterling pen.

Say whatever it’s just the facts, they struggled like we did to Southampton.

OK. And?

:joy: we will go in circles all day.

1 Like

Yeah so they struggled to beat Southampton and West Ham & we drew Southampton…they are 17 points above us 16 games in, not really sure what the point of this discussion is.

Comparing the two games apples to apples; even pep mentioned the time wasting. City came from behind to an early goal and went to win the game with a minute extra added on and huge slice of luck.

Southampton aren’t a easy team to beat right now.

1 Like

A fact that’s barely worth mentioning, but yeah.

1 Like

Also a bad game like that is for City an incident. For us it’s a structural thing. Hence a 17-point gap. But sure.

3 Likes

good god this guy is a joke…i see him being happy a lot when we win is he saying others cannot be? I tell you what Wenger you can win a lot more if you coah better then you wont get to see the other manager be happy with the win you total prat.

1 Like

RETIRE FFS! YOU HAVE DESTROYED US!

1 Like

@GunnerGirl and @BigWeng_4LYFE try to justify him again.

Ugh.

Why can’t he just resign? Fucking hell! This shit is so depressing.

2 Likes

It appears like top four is going to be a hard fight.

1 Like

i feel like retiring the motherfucking shyster myself

This guy is staying until he dies. Fucking hell! He isn’t just giving up.

2 Likes

He said earlier this season that they will review at the end of the season, what a big fucking lie that will prove to be when we finish with no CL football and he’s still here next August. Fucking liars, all of them at this club.

2 Likes

Yeah. like every fucking season. “Judge me in may”. Judge me in may my fucking ass! You are fucking staying cunt!

4 Likes