Arsène Wenger

We can’t but I’d say this was the most pro Wenger board I have seen out of all the Arsenal forums on the net.

Aside from some RAWK mentalists, that probably are Liverpool fans masquerading as Arsenal fans.

2 Likes

About the fight…

https://twitter.com/DeejayDt/status/767067637545394176
https://twitter.com/DeejayDt/status/767068515610263553
https://twitter.com/DeejayDt/status/767073516764196864

You’d think when you’re as ugly as that DT bloke you’d do your best to stay out of the spotlight.

3 Likes

So now poor :gunnersaurus: gets his P45 in order for us to buy a striker. Sad times :santi:

2 Likes

As i’m sure you know mate, cash ain’t the problem. zero motivation is the problem.

1 Like

Wenger said he has to think about the receptionists and the other 600 staff.

That’s my job you cunt.

1 Like

Fuck your job…WE WANT A STRIKER! :campbell:

Boys we can’t sign a striker cause we need to be able to pay our staff at month end.

We’re skint lads, let’s have a whip 'round.

The man is actually SENILE.

2 Likes

His ego has officially reached levels that beggar belief. I’m surprised he’s able to fit into the stadium with a head so big.

He needs to go, as soon as possible, even if it means a Man Utd type collapse. We need a purge and complete reset at the club, nothing less will do.

We’re legitimately looking at a sub-4 finish this season so we may as well get someone else in to deal with it

7 Likes

I for one will never ridicule Arsene Wenger like I have seen above no matter how much I disagree with his policies; I find this whole ‘point and laugh at Wenger’ talk completely distasteful, and I will never ever be apart of it.

He obviously cares, and I’m sure, if he comes through with Mustafi + Isco/Griezmann on deadline day, people will be over the moon.

To say that we need to purge the club of Wenger is outrageously arrogant, naive and callous.

We are two games in and we’re already talking about a sub-4 finish? Wow.
Again, no wonder Arsenal fans are ridiculed much like some of these Arsenal fans belittle Arsene Wenger.

EDIT: that away chant video is utterly disgusting; and again, it’s only a small segment of the fans that are making the noise.

I too believe that Wenger’s time may be expiring, but wow, I’ve clearly been raised differently.

2 Likes

not really.

1 Like

I thought you didn’t watch the game @Calum?

You know, how, apparently, because of Wenger, and your utter hate for him, and subsequently, your inability to watch the club crumble, you weren’t going to watch the Leicester game.

I’d rather engage in discussion with someone who actually watches the games.

1 Like

Why did he sign him in the first place ronniec?

Because he was one of the biggest young striker talents in France. Nothing wrong with that signing, there’s actually not enough of those signings being made.

3 Likes

In a second rate French league ?
Whoppie doo

I did watch it although I didn’t know I had to tell you if I change my mind? :confused:

Well when you declare it publicly on a forum, in a way of protest, you kind of have to be somewhat accountable.

I’m glad you changed your mind.

1 Like

We need change big time. look at manure. they get themselves a new manager (love him or loath him), spent some money and got some real talent and now there’s a real buzz around their club again. wtf have we got? disillusionment, frustration, anger, uncertainty and nothing but contempt of the fans from the club.and the root cause of all of this bile and negativity is Wenger. the man is DONE!

2 Likes

saying i’m not going watch a game on streams that aren’t reliable and never last or work for the whole game isn’t really that much of a protest is it? lol