Arsène Wenger

Haha.mentions of Sanogo…

Wait…FUCK

Very cultish as I’ve said before. If a guy out in the real world acted like this, let’s say a contractor working on your house, you’d say, " that guy is kind of a cunt".

Though the team played well until they let the concentration slip. But wenger should have set the team up to help out the defensive

cech

bel holden chambers nach
coq
ramsey elen
ox sanshez
theo

this would have helped lack off experience in the cb’s.

They only way I see this club moving forward is if we struggle like Chelsea did last season the club might wake up then and change the way it runs.

Wenger is the ultimate troll lol. You shouldn’t take his words to the media seriously.

Went to the Arsenal museum today, to see if I could find some little glimmer of hope; and I did.

Takes only 2 minutes and memories start flooding back.

As does the passion for this old fella here…had honestly forgot what we were fighting for.

1 Like

That’s the closest we’ll get to the PL trophy this season :wink:

Closest we’ll come for years I should think

Arsene will soon transition to a figure of disinterest rather than annoyance (or hate)… like I said elsewhere, it is now just purgatory. So stale, boring, and demoralizing… the team that scored 4 on us last week is losing 2-0 to Burnley at HT btw…

City and Utd haven’t looked that great, but the signs are there and with 6/6 and Mou having the embarrassment of riches he has and Pep starting to ramp things up, we are very possibly going to finish the furthest behind the title in a while, maybe even worse than the year Chelsea ran away with it. I can see one of the Manchester teams get mid 80’s and us low 70’s easily.

1 Like

Just read the article re Sanogo / comparisons to Real Madrid. Haha, jokes.

A shame that AW will be sneaking out of the back door this season, surely even knows he dare not sign a renewal?

who will we end up getting though if he goes, that is what worries me. Keep on hearing we will get Dragan…problem is if he has the same philosophy and play as Wenger nothing is going to change.

Turning in? We’ve already been that for some time. You guys just have been a little late to the party.

It seems like last season has finally opened up a couple of eyes.

1 Like

There was civil war maybe a few years ago.

Right now there is general agreement that he should go.

6 Likes

We can’t say that with any certainty except for this forum can we? Maybe some fans in the stadium/other forums/social media are living in some sort of fairy world where all is good.

He will always have support from hipster-fans who honestly don’t know shit about the game. Or even care for that matter.

3 Likes

But why was there fighting today?

The fans were fighting again?

yep, but against Leicester fans.

1 Like

“when you have a club with 600 employees you make sure that you can pay everybody at the end of the month, that is the most important”

Wow… that is fucking poverty from Wenger.

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/767072461938683904

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/767072874989486080

:tired_face: