Arsène Wenger

People like @Kaner will defend it though because we will always win more games than we lose :joy:. #wengerin

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind that.
At least they won the CL and got to a final.
Wenger’s going all out to win the FA Cup again, because there’s no way we are getting top four unless spurs, Liverpool and Everton have worse seasons than us.

1 Like

I meant Liverpool after Benitez lol!

1 Like

Imagine having 2 reasons for liking that number if he went.

6 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Guy come On, at least you are not starving children!!!

Well-said. Fight dictatorship for freedom.

1 Like

That’s from the 21st of March you absolute melt.

2 Likes

Still valid. Wenger is ruining Arsenal. Some of you just can’t see it.

1 Like

I think 99% of us see it lol… just no need to dig up old crap or invalid analysis to beat him… plenty of valid criticism to choose from :wenger2:

1 Like

Honestly you’re acting bordering autistic with the Wenger hatred lately. Reel it in.

2 Likes

I am fed up. I fucking want to fight for the title FFS, not for middle table! Is it too much too ask?

1 Like

So much should be done and so little has.

1 Like

I think we’re all fed up Luca, but there’s not a whole lot we can do. He signed a two year contract (and will probably sign another one after that’s up).

At this point the only thing I’m hoping for is that the team doesn’t crumble to the point where when Arsene leaves in the next two to five years we have enough money and standing to rebuild quickly. Liverpool has shown that it’s not as simple as bringing in a decent coach. Man United spent what, a billion pounds and play some really dire stuff.

Arsene definitely isn’t helping the club. He’s flunked another transfer market IMO by not addressing midfield but there’s no surprise there. We usually leave ourselves one or two players short every year.

10 Likes

@Luca_from_Italy once the club gave Wenger the contract extension it was confirmed what kind of ambition we have, so not much point have a meltdown mate. 80 % of knew what was coming.

2 Likes

Yeah, i apologize, but it feels like a torture lol!

1 Like

As long as Wenger is here it doesn’t matter what players we have. We can bring in Messi, Ronaldo, Kroos, Hazard or whoever and Wenger would still shoehorn them into a wrong position. So let’s just get used to this now because it won’t ever change. He can be here for ten years if his health doesn’t deteriorate.

5 Likes

Yeah of course you know that because?

Oh wait it’s a feeling based on oh wait a feeling. :facepalm:

One thing everyone here seems to elude to is the fact he went for experience rather than chambers or holding for the match; which didn’t pay off simple as that.

There isn’t much tactics to do when we were obviously going to dominate, all that was needed was the guys not to make mistakes and thy did.

1 Like

This is a bit hyperbolic for my tastes. I think Ronaldo, Messi, Hazard and Kroos would probably be enough for us to have a pretty good season, even with Wenger, and shoehorning players into the wrong position isn’t really anywhere on the (long) list of issues with Wenger. That said, I understand the (valid) point: we can have a side as powerful as City’s or United’s and we’re not winning the league.

More importantly, the guy obviously has a lot of self-belief–understandable–and is blind to his failings, and is very good at coming up with reasons/justifications for his failures and for why he can succeed in the future, but he’s not senile, nor does he suffer from some kind of psychic delusion, two years of failure more will be enough for him to give up (he was close this time by his own admission), maybe three or four at most. He won’t be here another ten years unless all of us are wrong and we start having real success during that period.

Yes that’s a feeling friend. We can’t all be ITK’s.