Arsène Wenger

You mean it’s useless and doesn’t take take very good shots?

3 Likes

Always a great man, albeit not a great manager anymore.

1 Like

Wenger tonight

1 Like

1 Like

LOL. Bravo sir.

Wenger is coming

Wenga splashes the cash :wenger: :grimacing:

I’ll be happy to see our players show some fight in matches in the premiership.
But if i’m honest I just can’t be bothered.

2 Likes

Cheer up LenG
Remember the 70’s things were dire then bud .

2 Likes

Wenger speaks to beIN sports. (Video’s not geo blocked!)

https://twitter.com/ChrisWheatley_/status/870752173294055424

Kolasnic and two others then?

1 Like

Kolasinac, Mahrez and a CF? I forgot about Kolasinac when he said we need 3 players a couple days ago. :neutral_face:

1 Like

No chance. Not a real one anyways.

1 Like

I’m very curious if he’s going to rundown their contracts if they don’t sign renewals.

What do you think he should do if he can’t get them to renew?

Keep them here to deliver the Europa League/Champions League entry and invest in some younger attacking midfielders and wingers to take over in the summer of 2018. I’m not convinced we’re going to sign direct quality replacements if we sell them now. I’m afraid for another Van Persie - Giroud/Podolski swap. Since we have more money now, I’d like to think there is less need to sell.

1 Like

If we sign three players, that include a world class striker, and also get Sanchez and Ozil to sign a new contract then it would be the best transfer window he has ever had.

Anything less than this would mean an underwhelming window.

2 Likes

Depends who he signs, I personally think he needs more then 3, needs a top class GK, Centre Back, creative Mid, Left Back, and top class striker. Needs to get rid of a lot of dross in the squad too. Plus sign up Alexis, Ozil and OX too as he was our best player in the 2nd half of the season. Then it be a very good window and shows we mean business. Still don’t think we win the PL, top 4 and a trophy could be on the cards if things go our way until he’s replaced hopefully in two years.

I do think we be waiting until the end of August cause I can see the old man penny pinching and haggling over prices as per usual. Hope I’m wrong though.

1 Like

You could virtually go back for the last 10-15 years and we’d all probably be saying the same stuff about what Wenger needs to do to improve the squad and that he needs to get rid of certain players.

I don’t see this summer being any different. Ultimately we’re still going to go into next season a couple players short, behind our rivals tactically and still mentally fragile.

7 Likes

alright invincibledb10 pipe down now, it’s getting dull.

No.

2 Likes