Arsène Wenger

Jardim is a good shout. Jardim is going to see his Monaco team torn apart in the next couple of years and he could come in as Arsenal is “hitting bottom,” which would provide a little less pressure to change everything over night. I would love an exciting young team like Monaco right now.

1 Like

Ok, where are the statsDNA haters against Arsène to have signed Gabriel and other players basing the judgment on the stats?

I don’t agree with abusing anyone, but if you employ someone, and pay them massive wages, but his work performances fell well short, and repeatedly saw him making the same mistakes and not learn from them
Then while still earning a fortune from what you are paying him, he blames you for his mistakes and never admits it was his fault, and know it is out of your hands to get rid of him.
What would you do?

They don’t “sign based on the judgment of stats” - give me a break. It isn’t that simple and you know it.

1 Like

It’s right to compare him to a REGIME? to MUGABE? is right to wish him to DIE? is right to call him SENILE CUNT? is right to call him a DICTATOR? etc… etc…

‘‘The respect the fans have showed me is a disgrace’’

He then went onto say

‘‘But I love the 8mil a year and I have no boss so Im staying lol’’

4 Likes

I think he has been too sheltered for too long, but he’s right that some of the criticism has been bordering on abuse.

Those words are made up by you and came out of your mouth.
I’ve never heard any supporter say that.

You are defending him against something that hasn’t happened and are exaggerating out of all proportion.

Anyway, you still haven’t answered my previous question.

1 Like

Ok, sure you’ve convinced me that the members of OA are much more knowledgeable about the sport than the likes of Conte, and Fergie.

1 Like

True story :sunglasses:

1 Like

Not Wenger biggest fan but he’s has definitely been compared to Mugabe and Kim Jong Un by stupid clowns

2 Likes

Yeah that was the point of what I was saying… give it a rest, troll.

4 Likes

Why when I mention Arsenal fans, do you think to be in this group like I was talking about OA?

If you seen this season, if you was capable to perceive the atmosphere live and on the social, you have 100% read these words connected with Mr Arsène Wenger.

Do you never heard any supporter to call Wenger a dictator, a cunt, Mugabe, regime? You live on Saturn, probably.

Btw ironic that the two people who actually believe they know more about football than Fergie and Conte liked this post :hipster::xhaka::joy:

Curt, pal, a) saying that Wenger is one of the greatest managers of all time isn’t incompatible with him needing to leave Arsenal now. b) As ljung pointed out, managers say hyperbole about other managers before they play them, it’s what they do. If you want to take these comments as literally as you are you’ll find that there’s 19 ‘one of the best managers in England’. Only 19 because, as ljung also pointed out, Mou refrains from participating in this bit, preferring to just call himself the best.

I can’t tell if you’re just really bad at this or if you’re just really bad at trolling, hence why that post was liked.

His biggest problem was he began to rest on his past glories, started to think like a business man instead of a football man, got drunk on his own power and just got old like we all do and has been passed by more ruthless and driven managers. I don’t think he will leave until he’s given the sack or dies on the job, he still has the “next season will be different” mind set, and I believe he still thinks the squad he has now doesn’t need many changes. He once was a great manager now he’s the biggest stumbling block to the club been great again and he doesn’t know it.

You can tell with the interviews over the last two or so years, he truly despises any fan’s who question him and his tactics. So todays interview doesn’t shock me. I really think his time at this club comes down to today, if he doesn’t win the FA Cup I think he’s gone.

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

I don’t get all this.
I asked you a perfectly simple question, and you come out with all this nonsense that people not on this forum are supposed to have said.

I asked you this:
I don’t agree with abusing anyone, but if you employ someone, and pay them massive wages, but his work performances fell well short, and repeatedly saw him making the same mistakes and not learn from them
Then while still earning a fortune from what you are paying him, he blames you for his mistakes and never admits it was his fault, and know it is out of your hands to get rid of him.
What would you do?

Then you started going on about something unrelated.

If you don’t want to answer it, then don’t, but don’t go off on massive rant about it.

That is actually really interesting. He thinks it’s not the fans but instead Arsene is talking about the board disrespecting him. Seems out of charachter for Wenger but I can work with it.

Imagine if he is right and Wenger is off - we have no contingency plan in place!

On a side note, I really fancy James from Gunnerblog’s voice :flushed:

The problem is by the board’s standards this is the first season in 20 years he’s failed to secure top 4 and Champions League football. The fans standards he’s failed because they demand the success of when we were one of the biggest spending teams. But for the last decade he’s has never had a transfer budget close to United, Chelsea, City and arguably not Liverpool.

No Arsenal manager will be tasked with winning the league or given the budget to do so until the board changes hands. That isn’t the board’s objective and it isn’t how we’re run as a club. Even if it were we still couldn’t spend 200m net let alone the 300m net Man City are looking to spend this summer.