Arsène Wenger

Don’t care. Has to go.

2 Likes

1 Like

“We were a force until December”

And then regression to the mean took us out…

FFS we are consistently mediocre - we managed to get more points than last year’s shambles and still finish miles off of the top, miles away from Spurs, and are just lucky that City and United still really haven’t gotten their act together with new management.

So sick of him and frankly just 3 years ago I never would have thought I would say that. Completely sad.

5 Likes

Take a look at @LeGrove’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/LeGrove/status/866346775594110976?s=09

Take a look at @LiamPLEdwards1’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/LiamPLEdwards1/status/866318907413594112?s=09

Wenger: “I’m convinced this group will win the league next year or [in the future]. If you keep them together they’ll be a force next year”

Like clockwork. :poldi:

2 Likes

Is he gone yet?

:thinking: :ramsey:

(JK)

1 Like

Its the fans fault…

Yup, its all your fault SLAG, should be bloody ashamed of yourself look what you have done to our club! :giroud:

Even got me dodgy eye…

6 Likes

:wenger:

Personal situation talk is rubbish. We have performed exactly like we did the past four seasons. This season it wasn’t enough to make top four, because Liverpool and Spurs got better, whilst we are stagnant.

3 Likes

Fergie’s take on things

1 Like

Really bizarre how this whole situation has been handled by the club.

Arsenal need to sort out the amateur hour way it looks like the club is being run right now.

Shame he didn’t feel so sorry for Wenger for all those years Man U fans were calling him a paedophile. A bit of sympathy then would have been much more useful.

I generally don’t mind Ferguson since he left Man U but every now and then I randomly remember how much I used to hate him.

5 Likes

Might be strange, crazy to think or nosense for someone, but I still trust in Arsène Wenger and his principles. This season for Arsenal (not considering the FA Cup) has been a failure because of the 5th and the 10-2 on aggregate v Bayern Munich, but people dont’ remember how the team have performed until the Feb. You can’t achieve 26 games in a row with no one L if you haven’t quality.

Arsenal have collapsed because of some factors - the shocking atmosphere, the CL disaster, the AW situation - which have ruined everything.

• The Arsenal board failed to not protect Wenger and the players. They have let them alone against everyone, under a unsustainable pressure.

• Wenger fixed too late the tactical problems (apparently solved with the 3-4-2-1) and conditioned everyone with his contract situation. This is why I was in favour of a change of management, but his passion, his character, his influence, his humility make him better than every manager linked with Arsenal in the last six months.

• Arsenal players have been destroyed mentally after the CL, haven’t walked united in the same direction and started to underperform.

He is right to say which we don’t need much players to improve a be a better team, because isn’t the number to be important but the quality (he talked about top quality players).

I hope to keep Sànchez and Ozil (especially after the opa tempted by Usmanov, I’m expecting an important signal from Kroenke. He needs to splash the cash and prepare a gold coat to keep our stars at The Emirates), convincing them which this is a good place to remain.

1 Like

Lol Maxi of course you do. He could relegate us and you would still trust him

7 Likes

Don’t forget we lost Santi too, with Santi fit we are winning the league.

1 Like

Nah, I remember that alright and i even agree, we achieved that because of our quality but I just didn’t believe it would mean anything in long run.

1 Like