Arsène Wenger

No. Wenger being a bottler and somebody who can’t deliver when it’s time to deliver has the overhand nowadays I feel like.

5 Likes

Nail hit well and truly on the head there Len
Wenger will never be a great manager
He is a manager at a GREAT club .
That’s the difference.

3 Likes

Literally came to say the same thing. He’s lost his pull on talent these days as only players around 10 years ago remember him being successfull.

2 Likes

Beat City, West Ham, Palace, Boro and City again and i think he is gonna announce he is staying.

1 Like

If you really want me to explain it to you then you’re a bit more daft than I gave you credit for.

Interesting thread.

#WengerOut banner at a hockey game in “Finland”. It’s turned into a meme! :raised_hands:

https://twitter.com/Exfootballfan/status/847128594023415809

1 Like

Around the world

3 Likes

I could show a “Wenger out banner” as well, lol!

1. Wenger please don’t sign a new deal
  2. What is the point in expanding scouting you never buy the fucking talent anyway dipshit, always ‘we nearly signed’ Even a dumbass could see Hazard, Griezmann, Dembele, Jesus etc had talent but we didnt even try…Dembele for example went for fucking 10m which was less than the ox, this club has turned into a joke!
5 Likes

Background of a TV show is next :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure how doing his job is an indication that he’s staying.

1 Like

Seems odd timing for him to be doing things like this though doesnt it, why not leave stuff like this for the next manager if he is thinking of leaving…seems like he has dug his heels in to me! I think scouting is the fucking least of our problems because he never buys true talent that looks like they could turn into a world class player, he buys ‘projects’ that he hopes could be decent ala sanogo, ox etc…last decent player we had come through the academy is Fabregas, or maybe at a push is wilshere.

dont remember anyone mentioning dembele much until someone big bought him tbh

You can do your head in trying to interpret his every breath and move or just wait until the announcement. It will be whatever it is and until then nothing he does actually means anything.

2 Likes

I always thought that the french leagues were one of the most scouted leagues by Arsenal already and that it didn’t need any more ‘extending of the scouting network’. This seems to be yet again one of those Arsene Wenger will change his approach type of stories that have been around more frequently in recent times.

1 Like

Iwobi:

I don’t think it’s fair the way everybody criticises him. It’s very unfair considering what he’s done.

“He’s always achieved fourth place been in the Champions League and been up there with the title contenders.”

“He’s always achieved 4th place” fucking hell :joy: imagine a player even saying that, embarrassing.

Not talking about winning anything just about qualifying for the CL. This team has no winners mentality apart from Alexis. No wonder he wants to leave!

The players and ex players don’t have a fucking clue when talking about Wengers future lol.

12 Likes

Just piling pressure on himself giving interviews like that. Probably the club trying to push a PR exercise, but could backfire on the lad if were struggling on sunday.
Be a target for the crowd now. Oh well live and learn. . .

2 Likes

Not today…Straight from Wengers mouth…hang it out…ffs