Arsène Wenger

Be less of a bitch, follow your own advice and PM me. :blush:

1 Like

Sure thing, I’ll get right on that.

1 Like

What makes me worried though is if wenger signs a new 2 year contract wont that lead to even more fucking contracts. Look at the state of us now, and he gets a fucking extension…so we have another 2 years of this shit and all he needs to come out with is ‘i haven’t finished what i wanted to do it is a work that is not complete’ gets another fucking extension this board is the same as the whole club from the top down no fucking ambition and not a single pair of balls between all of the members of the club including the wankfest of players!

3 Likes

What’s David Dein doing these days? Wenger listens to him. He was a better manager when DD was around too, instead of all these yes men currently surrounding him. “Yes Arsene, of course it’s fine to burn the club to the ground!”

I’ve seen a few articles popping up over the last couple of days describing what Arsené can do to win back the fans. But as far as I’m concerned, the only thing he can do now that will garner my approval is feck off.

2 Likes

My guess is that they may try to introduce that Sporting Director role with someone who’s popular with the fans (ex player probably) in an attempt to show their intend to prepare for the time post Wenger.

At least in my mind it would be the ideal time to do so.

1 Like

Insider trading…no wonder Hes skipped the country​:pray::pray::pray::pray::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Contracts after contracts until he goes fed up with us :wenger:

The only way he will leave is like this

1 Like

Pires has been begging for the job hasn’t he? Though I don’t know what experience he has in such a role. Marc Overmars is already doing it at Ajax - so he’s another option. And of course there’s the world’s most wanted SD – Monchi!

And if they were to do it now, no one would think the timing was a bit iffy, or that it was a PR stunt. No one at all.

1 Like

We dont need anymore yes men… We need people who can contribute not just toe the party line…smoke and mirrors.

5 Likes

The Sporting Director thing is just to blindside fans stupid enough into thinking Wenger would give up control. Nothing more then Window dressing from our senile manager and useless board into thinking we’re dumb enough to buy it. The Ex player will more then likely will be a YES man anyway.

He’s screwed anyway is Wenger, the protests and anti Wenger groups will get bigger and soon enough and more abusive, add in Alexis, Ozil and Ox are pretty much leaving us and more then likely with Wenger’s transfer history will be replaced by average players. He also leave us short again and wouldn’t surprise me if he left everything to the last minute with transfers. He upset fans with his arrogant and foolish interviews belittling us (his P.R person should be fired). A slow start to the season or opening defeat and things will get nasty.

Best thing he can do is say next season is his last and after that he’s leaving. Maybe he survive a little.

2 Likes

Yea, I think Pires has been talking about such a role. I know, the timing’s never going to be right with Wenger on board as the frustration is at an all time high but that role has to be filled at some point anyway, so why not now. It honestly can’t get any worse and hopefully that person will have some different lines to tell instead of the usual repetitive bs we get to hear now.

1 Like

Still would be coming from Wenger’s hymn sheet PPB. Plus Pires would be another YES man. Give it to someone he hasn’t always had a easy relationship with, Viera, Bergkamp or Adams. Then I’ll be impressed.

Well if Wenger is gonna stay I still love the guy and will support him. I’ll never turn on him as frustrating as it is to watch us atm. I’ll go into next season thinking we’ve got a great chance with no European football midweek. That’s how I’ll justify it lol. Then Wenger will prive that theory all wrong :pensive:

1 Like

NO PM ME A SEXY SELFIE OLLIE CUTIE :revolving_hearts:

Obviously I’m hoping that that person would want the best for the club and act accordingly. If said person’s just going to agree to everything than appointing someone would be a waste anyway.

What happened to Europe League. We’re pretty much confirmed to be playing that competition unless we completely fall apart.

1 Like

You reckon we’re going to finish 8th or lower then? Or just that we won’t be in the EL very long?

I’m never going to turn on Wenger in the sense that’ll i’ll start booing or God forbid hire a plane shudder. I’d never want to abuse a 67 year old man. But I won’t be as optimistic going into the season as I’ve been in previous years.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, you won’t get the job if you are not a yes man

i mean. only cos its you <3

1 Like

@PPB @Phoebica I think we’ll play youth sides and second stringers and get knocked out early. I would honestly rather just stay out of Europe if we aren’t in the CL. I doubt we’ll finish that far down though.