Arsène Wenger

Wenger said that Ozil was a player that was too good to turn down, which must be true because he bought him.

As for me saying Wenger was never going to net spend X.
If you had bothered to read correctly I said before every transfer window, Wenger would never spend more than 30m on a striker, and he didn’t.

I have also never said he would never win another trophy, I said he wouldn’t win the PL or CL.
Get your facts right and stop calling me a liar.

You are the one fabricating stuff.

Let’s be honest, it’s so obvious he’s staying now.

He said we need perspective on what he’s done for the club. And that despite the form we have 2 games in hand, we are in a cup semi final.

Lol

3 Likes

The board will never sack/retire their offer for him, as they don’t know how to replace him.

You little bullshit merchant. :smile: Lying to yourself now!

Of course :joy:, it’s his decision and he’s not going to leave on his own accord. Hopefully he doesn’t fuck up the contract renewals and we see somewhat of a squad overhaul in the summer.

If he’s going to stay another 2 years, at least make us fun to watch again.

It does seem incrreasingly likely that’ll he’ll be here for AT LEAST one more season. Gonna be a pretty shit summer, losing Alexis and Ozil, and probably signing a load of crap to compliment the existing bland bunch of players that we have at the moment.

Can just see his smirk getting broader and broader…

Wish i could hybernate for 2 years…
Lets get ready…
1 if a player of quality to enhance this team i may look at him.
2 no player available could improve this squad
3 our pre season went extremely well(loadsa money)
4 we look forward to the coming season with great ambition
5 the 10mil pound player we just bought will go out on loan for the season.
To be continued

2 Likes

Yeah the whole things has devolved more into shambles… whether he stays 2 more years, 1 more year, or leaves this summer, you feel the whole situation is going to be bungled… if he spends a bunch of money and has similar results to last summer, the next manager is going to be even more in the hole.

If AW is staying (hahah IF… he is staying lads), he needs to manage the transition and get the squad sorted towards minimal viable product so that the next manager can build on it with wage-room and transfer funds. I am perfectly fine with a low couple of years in Europe to make the transition - if Ozil and Sanchez leave (hahahah IF… they are gone lads), our squad is suddenly pretty mediocre.

1 Like

Ruining any goodwill he may have from any fans. He seems to want to make so that even Ty will start heckling him before he goes.

1 Like

Who remembers the euphoria of when we signed Ozil and thought maybe things will change?

I think the most optimistic I’ve been for years going into a new season was when we signed Sanchez and we beat City in the community shield. I genuinely thought we could do something that season.

10 Likes

Very good with throwing out insults as usual.
Not so good at answering questions.

If you can find one quote from me to back up your argument i will admit I was wrong.

By the way, just because you insult other posters doesn’t make you right.

1 Like

Seen this thread had 22 new replies and was scared to click in it :joy:

Its all good now I’ve read it. No contract announcement yet…

2 Likes

Be a lot more than 22 when the announcement happens :henry2:

2 Likes

This will be the most common opinion

2 Likes

Im right because you talk rubbish. :slight_smile:

You two realize no-one actually gives a fuck about what you’se are bickering about?

9 Likes

With Wenger staying now the next best thing we can hope for is that Ozil and Sanchez somehow get convinced to stay too :writing_hand:

Dream on MM. I 'd say Ozil and sanchez will be out of here on the first bus after the last game of the season.
They’ll be scared Wenger is going to cast his make em into crap players spell.
I also think Wenger can’t be that bright or he’d have grabbed is £16m by now.

1 Like

So shut the fuck up and ignore it then.

Pretty hard to when every other post is you moaning like a petulant bitch about who’s right and wrong on a fucking internet forum.

Be a real man and take it to PM to save the rest of us having to constantly listen to it.