Arsène Wenger

They could be waiting for Article 50 to be invoked…

Brexit…

1. Soft Brexit - free movement of workers remains.He goes

2 Footballers are granted the same special exemptions that are currently given to ‘entertainers’. This means it is easier for them to obtain work permits than other people, and it will not have a huge impact on player movement from the EU.He goes

1. Hard Brexit: similar rules to those which currently apply to non-EU players are adopted for all non-UK players. He stays the last foreign manager we have :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

All bollox maybe but Maxi started it…

The above has actually been put into Football manager 2017…

Yea, as long as there’s no indication otherwise I’d go with that he’s comfortable with the situation as it is.

Papers turning :eyes:

1 Like

there is this as well, even though it is a toilet rag of a paper

May be a toilet rag but what is said in the article is actually true.

1 Like

Keown thinks Wenger is holding back because players couldn’t cope with hearing he’s going… Daily Star

Yup they will be allllll sooooooooooooo hurt only to go home in their lambos and ferraris and having a lavish party

If they were that worried theyd put a shift in on the pitch instead of social media…

2 Likes

I’d pay anything just to know what’s really going on behind the scenes at Arsenal. So much BS floating around

3 Likes

please, can you change your opinion? I refuse to think the same…

(I’m joking :eyes:)

Is that bbbbb better.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :sob:

Fucking hell why is this man so arrogant and ignorant. IT’S OVER.

Think they have tuned into OA… Basically repeating everything thats been said on here over the past few weeks/months…

Live video of Arsene Wenger announcing he’s staying

6 Likes

For the love of God no.

No Maxi still here.

3 Likes

[quote=“Calum, post:5341, topic:125”]
Live video of Arsene Wenger announcing he’s staying
[/quote]Pretty sure @Midfield_Maestro beat you to that a few weeks back :wenger:

Still hilariously tragic though.

Hearing on the radio at the moment that Wenger told new best pal Tony Pulis he’s staying after the WBA game :sunglasses:

Two weeks of this crap Ladies and gentlemen :clown_face:

Did he? I seen it on my timeline there and thought it was funny.

How do you remember this shit mysty?! lol

[quote=“Calum, post:5346, topic:125, full:true”]
Did he? I seen it on my timeline there and thought it was funny.

How do you remember this shit mysty?! lol
[/quote]He sure did :wink:

I remember giving it a like, how’s I remember it. Nonetheless, the clip is a worthy bump in these dire times :wilshere:

1 Like