Arsène Wenger

Agreed :slight_smile:

But being negative all the time is better than being stupid all the time so it’s a vicious cycle.

4 Likes

We have improved though I agree with you. Maybe in the overall scheme of things we still struggle with certain types of teams amd that ultimately stops us from being consistent enough to hoist the league title at the end of the season. However destroying City, United, Lolpool, and Chelsea head to head shows me that we have improved massively. That’s the only reason we won the silverware we have in the past 3 years.

1 Like

At least stupid people are endearing. Negative people are just assholes nobody wants to be around.

It’s very naive and somewhat ignorant tbf.

That hope you’ll portraying is just postponed disappointment.

Just because your mom told you that daily doesn’t make it true.

It’s endearing to lack intelligence or common sense? It’s sad that what it is.

Oh yeah, but i know the other side from experience. Poor unfortunate souls who are just miserable, have to look at everything in a negative light. Perfect example is everyone’s favorite AFTV star Clyde.

Lol ok mr city will win the league. Talk about a lack of intelligence and common sense. They were supposed to boat race the league last year and end on like 90 points according to your all knowing super intelligent football common sense. :arteta:

I’m not saying I’m super intelligent. I didn’t say City would get 90 points or boat race the League. I just said they would won it. I made a wrong prediction. Based on their start of the season, the fact they won two of out the last four Leagues and the quality of their squad it wasn’t a far-fetched, but wrong in the end, prediction,

My claim that at least we would not win it was right.

I don’t see how that is relevant anyway. I was just asking about what you said about stupid people being endearing. Just answer that question. It’s endearing to lack intelligence or common sense?

Stupid people might be endearing but it’s stupid people that elect Donald Trump and vote for Brexit.

It is also stupid people who will defend the board and manager of the club, whatever they do, and we keep watching the same mistakes being made.

Kroenke and Wenger want nothing more than the backing of supporters who will just sit back and not complain, while watching us compete for the same fourth place trophy.

1 Like

You better get the team switched on after half time Arsene or our season actually will be over by January the 7th as far as chances of winning a trophy are concerned.

2 Likes

I think we will come back to win this… and then bluff the “mental strength” again…

“come back” and “mental strength” against Preston North End… fuck it…

2 Likes

FA cup might be devalued these days but lose and the shit storm coming our way will be fucking huge.

Yeah maybe and and what a laugh if he does use that line. We got played off the park by a Championship side in the 1st half.

Lol hey kudos to you Arsenal didn’t win the league so I guess you were right, you showed all those Arsenal supporters cheering their team on didn’t you? Glad you have something to hang your hat on there mr footie pundit. By the way another mark of an arrogant, negative asshole is they can’t take a joke.

1 Like

Only Niles is a reserve… all others are from senior team and most are on NT.
NO EXCUSE~~~

If we lost tonight i would definitely want him gone. He can’t have such a fucking shit last season!

If we beat Swansea, Burnley, Watford and win our 4th Round Tie in the cup I think they may just announce his extension before our trip to Stamford Bridge.

1 Like

They’ll announce it right at the end of the season after we see this: