AFTV

You should go on and you can be in the Chris and Ty corner :joy:

1 Like

Never heard of that first name you mentioned but I know Ty

Think of all the free away tickets you could get :campbell:

I can imagine constant away games would turn even the most optimistic of us into a very least realists. Defeats are hard enough to take sitting on my ass at home with a beer. Dunno how some people do it with all the money and time spent traveling.

By shouting profanities into a camera after the game by the looks of it :joy:

2 Likes

Gotta admit, it needs certain kind of talent to do so…at least immune to any kind of embarrassment

You can give me life time Arsenal membership and free tickets, I just can’t do it.

my only advice is dont watch it

1 Like

Arsenal version of Jerry Springer

1 Like

Interesting, I would have thought AFTV would be right up your alley

One positive thing they have is they at least know more about football than you do,and thats not a lot ,they also go to football matches something I doubt if you ever have !

Cant imagine myself at Ludogorets away.

Haha personal attacks about football knowledge and going to football matches? Such a childish mentality for someone who’s one of the oldest on the forum.

1 Like

Wasnt an attack was just stating fact,my advice to you is that if you cant take it, dont dish it out you stupid dweeb !

Lol, i haven’t heard that in forever…not since my school days!

You don’t know me, so how can so how can anything you say me a fact?

All I suggested is that you might partial to some AFTV seeing as they put out content that resolves around regularly matchgoing fans, how is that a slight?

I was going to use the term fuckwit but felt it a little over the top so dug deep in the bag and came out with an old favourite.

I know enough about you to know your a “wrong en” as we say in Islington .
Your style of writing has undergone at least 2 changes since you signed on with such a ridiculous nome de plume even a half wit could figure out u are not an Arsenal fan .
You even admitted on the old board you were a paid social media watch professional ,so your trolling around here for a paid purpose,a sad way of earning a crust but not illegal I guess.
I ignore most of your rubbish but if u try and mix it with me then expect to get it right back at you .
I fart in your vague direction !
Happy New Year to you !

They’ll be kept busy tonight… with the same old argument cliches. “IT’S TIME TO GO”, “We can still win the League” :xhaka:

2 Likes

They can fuck off.

1 Like

Bring on another edition of high-volume direct face shouting

2 Likes